crisis=opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      crisis=opportunity
      Yep. Unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Except for oil.
        Hellyeah, One of my bigs is splitting on 3/31.

Comment

Did anyone catch the 4 point drop (dollar vs. yen)? It went from like 80 to 76. Nuts...

Dollar got 5% weaker vs. yen, in other words. Central Banks to the rescue (BoJ).

Comment

With the media leading the charge as the biggest market influence as of late, I wonder what will come of the Euro?
            "I think this whole thing is a Ponzi scheme in which governments that are already in deep red ink are trying to generate more red ink," Niall Ferguson, history professor at Harvard University, told CNBC.

We're already seeing the end of the yen-carried trade. I saw something about that on zerohedge also, but I'm too lazy to go back and find it. I think Financial Times had it too. That's what happens with a currency hanging onto ZIRP, like Japan has done.

Comment

Oil futures are up this morning.

Comment

All it takes is one single breath about a meltdown and this market will drop off of a cliff. I hope it happens after the market closes tomorrow.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

tepco will get that shit handled. yes its a bad deal but nuclear isnt going anywhere no matter what alien anderson cooper and all the other talking heads say.

Comment

dollar:yen rally on this shit

Comment

U.S. Debt Jumped $72 Billion Same Day U.S. House Voted to Cut Spending $6 Billion

IT'S A FUCKING SHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        U.S. Debt Jumped $72 Billion Same Day U.S. House Voted to Cut Spending $6 Billion

IT'S A FUCKING SHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Call up some old people and tell them they aren't getting their checks this month and the problem will be solved.

This has been a great week for the stock market but I really wish it would shave another 10% off before heading back up.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Call up some old people and tell them they aren't getting their checks this month and the problem will be solved.

This has been a great week for the stock market but I really wish it would shave another 10% off before heading back up.
                          If it's gone bull before i get my tax return, I'm just gonna use it at rent-a-tire.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            If it's gone bull before i get my tax return, I'm just gonna use it at rent-a-tire.
                            Why wouldn't you use it at rent a tire? Hell you can get 26s for $175 a month, that place is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                            X