Union Myths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    LOL at FreightTrain being dogpiled... but can you blame him for his position? I sure as hell wouldn't want to give anything up if I were in his shoes. Once someone is given something it's damn near impossible to take it back.

He does seem to really be pro-union though, but most people in his spot probably would too.

It would be much easier if he just said he understands the flip side of the coin, and while he may not agree he can see where we're coming from.

Look at his arrogant, pompous bullshit. Fuck, he's flat out calling Denny bottom feeding pond scum. He deserves every last bit of what he gets. He's an entitled piece of shit. Something most of my generation suffers from. It just didn't skip him. No big deal.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
      Good lord! I drove a bus for 3 years, working 40 hours a week during the school year in my best year, I only made $18,500.
      He was a better negotiator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Ya, but you get to slap kids and get away with it. I'm sure if that school district is paying that much for a driver, then they have one of dem dar buses wit a cam'ra thingy on it.
        Ours had cameras.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Ours had cameras.
          Damn...

Comment

Ours had cameras.
            Really?! For white kids?? WTF is this world coming to?

Comment

Good lord! I drove a bus for 3 years, working 40 hours a week during the school year in my best year, I only made $18,500.
              Yeah, but IIRC, you got paid while coaching a handi-capable student to tell his teacher's aid she was a commie for not liking Neil Diamond. Sounds pretty fair to me.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's cool. Pulling latrine duty out here brings in more cash than driving a choo choo. I'm LOLing over here. Now, if he was jumping on some E5 and below, I'd say get up his ass.

I'm a country manager for an environmental management firm, running a few projects for the Air Force. He's not hurting anyone's feelings.
                Still Denny, pisses me off how he is sitting there saying "I drive a choo choo and deserve 6 figures while our military deserves whatever they can get because they knew the situation going in." Hypocrite bastard
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That's cool. Pulling latrine duty out here brings in more cash than driving a choo choo. I'm LOLing over here. Now, if he was jumping on some E5 and below, I'd say get up his ass.

I'm a country manager for an environmental management firm, running a few projects for the Air Force. He's not hurting anyone's feelings.
                  Need an assistant? Already been to Iraq so I know the environment

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Need an assistant? Already been to Iraq so I know the environment
                    Hell, I'm working on shutting this thing down. I'll only be out here a few more months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Still Denny, pisses me off how he is sitting there saying "I drive a choo choo and deserve 6 figures while our military deserves whatever they can get because they knew the situation going in." Hypocrite bastard
                      Gotta love that internet bravery.

Comment

• I know. Evidently, he deserves more because he could kill people with his train (not sure how, trains are on tracks....lack of pushing the button that says stop? It's not like you can take a wrong road) but completely ignores the fact that soldiers can be tried with war crimes, locked up for years without trial and are held to a standard of conduct that cops aren't even held to and we're fine.

Comment

• are these HO scale trains he is conducting? i wouldnt let this idiot pilot my lawnmower.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            are these HO scale trains he is conducting? i wouldnt let this idiot pilot my lawnmower.

god bless.
                            Well said. There's a reason that trains do not carry many passengers any longer. They've priced themselves out of affordability

Comment

Working...
                            X