Union Myths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    His attitude just demonstrates what the higher ups in the union have taught him, the company is evil and greedy and owes you everything just for showing up. Meanwhile the turds at the top of the union are best buddies with their company counterparts and go golfing to laugh about how the peasants at the bottom think a six figure salary for working 80 hours a week is "a good living".
    I never said the company is evil. I'm paid very well and know it and I love my job. I'm not going to apologive to anyone on the internet for being union especially on this site. Where 95% of the members are broke dicks that dont have a pot to piss in.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      I never said the company is evil. I'm paid very well and know it and I love my job. I'm not going to apologive to anyone on the internet for being union especially on this site. Where 95% of the members are broke dicks that dont have a pot to piss in.
      Because the Potter's union makes them too damn expensive to make.

Comment

Maybe if you quit picking on us broke dicks, we'll stop hurting your collective feelings.

Comment

I never said the company is evil.
          Well I got two out of three right I guess.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Maybe if you quit picking on us broke dicks, we'll stop hurting your collective feelings.
            i just dont get why the richest guy on the site has threads including.....

1. looking for cheap hotel hookups
            2.his wife driving a ford fusion
            3.trying to pawn an old chinese coin
            4. buying a used truck

i am not union, so i know i am a broke dick poorboy, but dang i figured with all his benefits and skrilla he would be living a much more lavish lifestyle than his threads make at least me believe.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

4. buying a used truck

i am not union, so i know i am a broke dick poorboy, but dang i figured with all his benefits and skrilla he would be living a much more lavish lifestyle than his threads make at least me believe.

god bless.
              It's a covert lifestyle to hide from the ankle biters and baby mamas.

Comment

4. buying a used truck

god bless.
                Six figure income.

$XX,XX.XX

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                  Six figure income.

$XX,XX.XX
                  Well played, sir.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

4. buying a used truck

god bless.
                    Lol cause Im a cheap ass. Sorry if I beleive my house should cost more than my cars.

Comment

Lol cause Im a cheap ass. Sorry if I beleive my house should cost more than my cars.
                      So, your house costs more than a Fusion? Congrats Balla!!!

Comment

Ford Fusions run about 20 grand fully loaded..

FU, Dennis!

Comment

So, your house costs more than a Fusion? Congrats Balla!!!
                          Apparently he must be. I could never afford a car that costs even half as much as any house I'd get into.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Apparently he must be. I could never afford a car that costs even half as much as any house I'd get into.
                            I would just to throw up some pics on here and maybe even an ad, just to say I did... then wait for the ass-beating from my wife.

I hear FreightTrain's union stewart has a TT Ford GT.

Since I only paid $80K for my house, I am limited to a Fusion as well.

Comment

Since I only paid $80K for my house, I am limited to a Fusion as well.
                              Pauper
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Pauper
                                That's what I get for not being union. I have a family of 5 too.

I suck AND fail at life!

Comment

Working...
                                X