No announcement yet.

Texas demographer: 'It's basically over for Anglos'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anecdotal evidence aside, young people today are generally a bunch of retards. But every generation thinks like we do. Usually it takes social upheaval to make kids grow up over night. I don't see anything like that coming anytime soon.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
      There's a big difference between ignorant and stupid.
      hence using it in quotation marks.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
        Not necessarily true for mexicans. Mexicans are largely catholic (i've never met one that wasn't) and the popey pope has extremely stupidly banned any form of birth control. So mexicans do reproduce more, despite what you may think.
        You can use whatever justification you want to stoke your racism, it's still as big an issue for non-Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
          You can use whatever justification you want to stoke your racism, it's still as big an issue for non-Mexicans.
          Yeah, especially when that justification is based in cold hard fact. If you don't believe me look it up. And if you think most mexicans don't follow the catholic way, then you don't know a damn thing about mexicans and shouldn't be talking anyway.

Not to mention the thread topic. The study doesn't lie dude, the numbers are there. They're reproducing more. Obviously. I don't have to a "racist" for something to be true, even if it does offend your little sensibilities.

Comment

Just got my daughter's class picture today. She sticks out a little....

Comment

Why she gotta be up front? That's racist!
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Not necessarily true for mexicans. Mexicans are largely catholic (i've never met one that wasn't) and the popey pope has extremely stupidly banned any form of birth control. So mexicans do reproduce more, despite what you may think.
                dang, and all this time i thought they were born pregnant.
                95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X