No announcement yet.

Spirit cooking and pedophile island...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit cooking and pedophile island...

I know everyone has seen the memes about these two things, but is there any shred of actually evidence of these things happening?

i saw the one email where the spirit cooking was being looked forward too. but i want more facts than that? like if this sex island is proven.....i mean come on can not even cover that up!

They covered up Bill's involvement with Epstein pretty thoroughly. The media won't even talk about it.

Imagine if a prominent republican got a bunch of free rides on a convicted pedophile's Lolita express?

There would, literally, be no end to the reports about that.

Never underestimate the power of those in power and their friends in the media to control a narrative.

Comment

The island exists. Jeffrey Epstein himself was convicted and served time for prostituting a 14 year old girl there. It's a private island though, he had plenty of notice before investigators showed up. That and he's a multi billionaire that may have videos of world leaders secretly taken at his island, he's got a lot of leverage over powerful people.

As for the spirit cooking that's just some sick stuff a few of Hillary's people are into. Along with lots of celebrities apparently. Most people play with a Ouija board, maybe attend a Seance or pay for psychics to lie to them. When you have access to everything you'd ever want though you go for bigger things like watching some whacked out lady write sick stuff in pigs blood on her wall.

At least they aren't Scientologists!

Comment

Working...
      X