Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS says it's OK for illegals to vote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS says it's OK for illegals to vote.

Going to full on endorse voting fraud? They must be fucking desperate.

Comment

All but encouraging it. Well, he is a criminal himself, so I don't know why I should expect anything more.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

He has done more damage to the voting system in that one statement than 10,000 of us citizens can do to counteract it. I hope someone blows his fucking head off for what he has done to destroy out country. Even then, it still won' fix the damage.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          He has done more damage to the voting system in that one statement than 10,000 of us citizens can do to counteract it. I hope someone blows his fucking head off for what he has done to destroy out country. Even then, it still won' fix the damage.
          But it would help.
          WH

Comment

There's more to it in the full video. He says it's the duty of the legal citizens that can legally vote to vote so that their illegal families and friends' voices can be heard. He doesn't say for illegal immigrants to vote, but he also doesn't address the actual question about should they or can they and say "no."
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
            X