Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Speaking of Fraud, Andrea Mitchell Admits 1960 Election 'Obviously' ‘Stolen’ From Nix - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaking of Fraud, Andrea Mitchell Admits 1960 Election 'Obviously' ‘Stolen’ From Nix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Fraud, Andrea Mitchell Admits 1960 Election 'Obviously' ‘Stolen’ From Nix

But it won't be stolen this time, and even if it were, Donald should concede like a good little boy.

In a discussion of modern electoral fraud, MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Monday offered a journalistic slip: She admitted that the 1960 presidential election was “obviously” “stolen” from Richard Nixon. Talking about a “constitutional crisis” if Donald Trump does not concede the presidential election, Mitchell blurted, “How have we come to this point? Some of the better moments in American history, the peaceful transfer of power.” 

Vid in link.

Even if we got the perfect republican in there, I don't think any major positive change will ever happen unless we can permanently end any and all forms of campaign contributions.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Even if we got the perfect republican in there, I don't think any major positive change will ever happen unless we can permanently end any and all forms of campaign contributions.
      Let's not forget term limits for congress.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        It's not just campaign contributions. Look at the Clinton Foundation. It's a massive fraud that's seemingly untouchable.

Comment

Working...
        X