Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting: Hillary Buys Ads on Weather Channel for Hurricane Matthew

goddamn this bitch is evil.

I hate her as much as the next guy, but this just sounds like smart business. Tons of people unaffected by the hurricane will be watching the weather channel instead of whatever they normally watch.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      I hate her as much as the next guy, but this just sounds like smart business. Tons of people unaffected by the hurricane will be watching the weather channel instead of whatever they normally watch.
      I agree with this. If the ad time is for sale, then it's fair game. Good way to reach a lot of people. Too bad Weather Channel didn't hike the price for the ads like networks do for the Super Bowl.

Comment

I see no issue with this. Put your message where people will be looking. That's just smart business principles. I thought that's what Trump was running on?
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Big fucking deal

Comment

And the campaign changed it's mind after negative publicity. The ads are suspended until after Matthew passes.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              And the campaign changed it's mind after negative publicity. The ads are suspended until after Matthew passes.
              Trump should buy those time slots.

Comment

And fill them with videos of him unloading food at the Baton Rouge flood lol

Comment

Working...
                X