How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

“I am a small businessman, a farmer, come from a long line of farmers and coal miners, the policies she talked about tonight ultimately either hurt me or ignore me,” he said.
    YOUNGSTOWN, Pa. — Ken Reed sat down at the main bar of the Tin Lizzy tavern with two things in mind: to dig into the tavern’s oversize cheese steak, and watch the presidential debate. “I am hungry …
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Funny how all the new outlets are saying Clinton won this debate.

Other than CNN's every other poll shows Trump ahead.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post

some have said she won by a landslide

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post

Originally posted by black50 View Post
        some have said she won by a landslide
        They have to say that. Trump winning doesn't fit the agenda, doesn't help put Hillary in office. The media elected Obama and they're doing their best to elect Killary.

Comment

They both still suck
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Nbc 5 local dallas news had their own very diverse crowd of 11 people and every single person they interviewed said how terrible the debate was. Most were still un decided, and those who had a side still stuck with it even though they admitted their candidate didn't do very well

It's just embarrassing to have two turds in front of a global audience bicker so much, and have such poor personality traits

I don't like either of them, but I hate how political hillary answers questions.

I thought for sure trump ate his shit when he talked about pat and shake, or shake and frisk, lester Holt told him it was ruled un constitutional, and then he asked hillary and she had no answer, trump said you even voted in favor of shake and frisk and she started stammering and just ended up saying this country needs to come together. Well duh but what's your answer. Her come back to everything was go to factcheck.com to check everybody and she would sneer and chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              They both still suck
              We get it. Lots of people hate them both. There's still an election coming and one of them will be president of this country during a hugely pivotal time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                We get it. Lots of people hate them both. There's still an election coming and one of them will be president of this country during a hugely pivotal time frame.
                Exactly... We're screwed either way.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                  Nbc 5 local dallas news had their own very diverse crowd of 11 people and every single person they interviewed said how terrible the debate was. Most were still un decided, and those who had a side still stuck with it even though they admitted their candidate didn't do very well

It's just embarrassing to have two turds in front of a global audience bicker so much, and have such poor personality traits

I don't like either of them, but I hate how political hillary answers questions.
                  Truth. It sucks having to vote for which piece of shit is most likely to stink less while floating in the cesspool of US politics.

I told my wife this morning El Chapo has more business sense than Trump, and no one has ever stolen his e mails or communications like Hillary. It's a sad fucking world when drug lords can take care of business better than the future prez.

I never in my life thought we could find two morons that would make Obama seem like a decent President. I used to think history would show Obama was the worst president ever in the entire history of the USA, but this election will likely prove me wrong. Carter is looking better with each new election. I fucking hate Romney for not running this time. Democrats would kill each other to vote for him right now.

Comment

There are more than just two choices. Should be at least one independant and one libertarian on the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      There are more than just two choices. Should be at least one independant and one libertarian on the ticket.

class joke
                      {
                      private:
                      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                      double Peas, Carrots;
                      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                      };

Comment

Still 4 choices. It isn't just a two choice ticket like everyone is pitching. 5 choices if you include to not vote for any of the douches.

Comment

Working...
                        X