X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Charlotte's going to riot-ish

Riots and stuff

Live feed

Last edited by sc281; 09-21-2016, 08:41 PM.

Another feed

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

I figured they'd be done after last night. All this because a black cop shot a fellow black man. Facts unimportant anymore.

I fear the end is going to come much sooner than I imagined. I hate to think that I may be shooting large groups of morons one day to protect my family, but it's looking like some day I may have no choice.

Comment

One dude already shot about an hour ago.

Head shot.
        Last edited by sc281; 09-21-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Another feed

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            One dude already shot in the head about an hour ago.
            ...a good start?

Comment

Negroes are not going to fare well if their protests move beyond the stereotype looting of TVs and such. For starters, they're really easy to identify on sight when trespassing where they weren't invited.

Comment

Not staying woke.

Comment

I wonder How many of the protesters (percentage) were brought in and paid for by the blm movement?

Comment

CNN reporter got his left wing spinning ass body checked.

Comment

definitely not Mogadishu bro
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        definitely not Mogadishu bro
                        I was going off of the initial report of the guy getting his head blown off. Has definitely petered out as of now.

Updated thread title so as not to mislead.

Comment

The immediate aftermath of the guy that got shot. No video of the shooting.

Comment

Riot-ish lol.

Man, you mess with the fucking fire and you're going to get burned.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              I hate to think that I may be shooting large groups of morons one day to protect my family, but it's looking like some day I may have no choice.
                              During the moment of doing it the first time you will be so scared that you will not be able to really put much thought into it. After the 3rd time you will be relatively calm and much better at it and it will not bother you while doing it. It will give your reoccurring nightmares for the rest of you life though, mostly about your weapons not working or not having any effect on your targets.

I other words, don't worry about it too much. Killing to protect your family is one of your core duties in life.
                              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-21-2016, 09:21 PM.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X