Manhattan IED explosion 23rd & 7th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    They aren't interested in that type of black guy.
    You'd think they'd afford him almost idol status, the real deal from Africa instead of the watered down version in America. Probably gives them feelings of inferiority though.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      You'd think they'd afford him almost idol status, the real deal from Africa instead of the watered down version in America. Probably gives them feelings of inferiority though.
      Used to be a work-study at our college down here. Saw a lot of their interactions. The africans ones don't like the american ones. Its palpable. I wanted to know what the deal was, but I didn't really want to ask. My guess would be, the african ones actually probably actually did have it bad, and dislike how the american ones just piss away everything that the african ones worked so hard to get. All the while complaining, on top of that. But that's just a guess.

They look different too, but maybe that's a different tribe thing.
      WH

Comment

Most American blacks wouldn't last a week in Africa, in spite of their fake nostalgia for all things African. This nostalgia is puzzling, what fondness should there be for your kings having historically sold you out into slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Most American blacks wouldn't last a week in Africa, in spite of their fake nostalgia for all things African. This nostalgia is puzzling, what fondness should there be for your kings having historically sold you out into slavery.
          I've always found that puzzling as well. It just makes no sense. Then again you'd also have to assume that they know dick about their own history. They probably all think that whitey just walked up and threw nets over them, while the rest of them who weren't caught, just cried. Instead of being the ones actively selling them.

Its exactly like the dumb beaners you hear saying "viva la mexico!" If I was a mexican, my cry would be "Fuck mexico" or "death to mexico!" or "I hate mexico!" something like that.
          WH

Comment

The men had been seen on surveillance video removing the bomb from luggage on West 27th Street, Manhattan, at around 8pm on the night of the Chlsea bombing attack on September 17.

Two men seen removing undetonated bomb from wheeled duffel bag left on Manhattan street 'by chicken shop terrorist' identified by FBI as 'Egyptian pilots who have left the U.S.'

Comment

Working...
            X