More #DNCLEAK - Shartload of pay to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More #DNCLEAK - Shartload of pay to play

Goes over a whole bunch of ambassadorships and other high level appointments and how much each cost the person in donations to Obama for America and/or the DNC

GUCCIFER 2.0 LEAKS: KAROL MASON DONATED $856,000 TO THE DNC AND OBAMA APPOINTS HER AS ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL, OFFICE OF JUSTICE PROGRAMS

Bruce J. Oreck
    GUCCIFER 2.0 LEAKS: DID BRUCE J. ORECK DONATE $1,136,613 TO THE DNC? BRUCE SERVED AS US AMBASSADOR TO FINLAND FROM 2009 TO 2015.

Crystal Nix-Hines
    GUCCIFER 2.0 LEAKS: CRYSTAL NIX-HINES DONATED $600,000 TO THE DNC AND WAS NOMINATED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA TO THE POSITION OF US REPRESENTATIVE TO THE UN EDUCATIONAL AMBASSADOR.

Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Karol Mason Donated $856,000 To The DNC And Obama Appoints Her As Assistant Attorney General, Office of Justice
    According to the Guccifer 2.0 leaks Karol Mason donated $856,000 to the DNC and Obama appoints her as Assistant Attorney General, Office of Justice Programs.

More about Karol Mason

You can find Karol Mason’s donation in this photo.

Related:

Guccifer 2.0: New Clinton Leaks Reveals Donor List. Big Donors Awarded Federal Positions After Their Donations.
    Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Bruce J. Oreck Donated $1,136,613 To The DNC And Served As US Ambassador To Finland 2009 To 2015.
    Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Crystal Nix-Hines Donated $600,000 To The DNC And Then Was Nominated By President Obama To The Position Of US Representative To The UN Educational Ambassador.
    Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Julius Genachowski Donated $3,494,919 To The DNC And Served As Chairman of the FCC From 2009 To 2013.
    Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Jane Hartley Donated $605,000 To DNC And Then Was Nominated By Obama To Serve Concurrently As The U.S. Ambassador To The French Republic And The Principality of Monaco.
    Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Pamela Hamamoto Donated $605,000 To The DNC Then Became Representative Of The USA To The UN
    Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Robert A. Mandell Donated $1,121,250 To The DNC Then President Obama Named Mandell The Ambassador To Luxembourg In June 2011.
    Guccifer 2.0 Leaks: Richard M. Lobo’s Wife, Caren Lobo, Donated $716,000 To DNC. Obama Then Nominated Richard Lobo For Director Of The International Broadcasting Bureau.

One email literally talks about pay to play, using those exact words, and talks about making sure they not only take the donations but that they are put into the operating account.

Last edited by sc281; 09-14-2016, 08:18 AM.

This isn't the October surprise btw, Julian Assange keeps hinting he has something big on Hillary he's planning on leaking.

up 5 points in Ohio btw!

Comment

Oh yeah Trump is in Flint, MI visiting their water plant today. Where is Hillary? She took money from the companies responsible.

His entire convoy is stopping by Halo Burger and driving by the Kettering Institute for some photo ops. Kettering used to be the GM Institute.

Comment

Ambassador to Belgium, Denise Bauer, paid her bribe of over $1 million THE DAY SHE ASSUMED OFFICE # DNCLEAK

One of the users did a little research into the guy they fucked over so they had the vacancy for ole Denise to fill.

throwaway21353• 1h
        Registered just to post this (from .be)

Keep in mind how the previous one was sacked (Howard Gutman). The narrative was that he visited prostitutes but the facts were he left for a walk in the park without security and there may have been prostitutes in that park.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. ambassador to Belgium on Tuesday denounced what he called “baseless allegations” that he solicited sexual favors in a Brussels park. “I live on a beaut…

That seems to be the best I could find in English but looking closely at this happen from where I live it was clear he had to go for one reason or another.

In his statement, Gutman said, “I am angered and saddened by the baseless allegations that have appeared in the press, and to watch the four years I have proudly served in Belgium smeared is devastating.”
        EDIT: Looking into it a bit further to see if I can find any of his statements inside an English article I see Wikipedia has this:

Finally, in October 2014, the State Department investigation cleared Ambassador Gutman and the State Department issued the following Statement in apology: "The Inspector General's report makes clear there was no wrongdoing and that the allegations wrongfully leaked from internal OIG documents were in fact unsubstantiated. It can't erase the pain these leaks caused those public servants who were falsely accused, but it does vindicate them and puts an end to a painful chapter for many.

Honest looking guy got rekt for profit.

Comment

Lol.

A Guy set up a gofundme so he too can get an ambassadorship.

Please check the URL and try again or, alternatively, you can browse fundraisers currently receiving the most donations worldwide below.

Comment

What's more likely?

Vast insidious right wing conspiracy with the Russians?

Or sheer fucking incompetence?

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP! The geniuses at DNC realized their emails were HACKED, then EMAILED new passwords to everyone... #DNCLeak

Oh it gets better. This was actually posted on their website.

Comment

Leak them all. (If they actually have them) The treasonous shit of BOTH parties needs to come out.

I'm down for revolution.

Comment

Timeline of hillary emails:
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  If that doesn't illustrate how guilty she is, then I don't know what does. There is such clear evidence of her total disregard for the law and her INTENT to break it.

Just remember. It will only take one person's vote to vote her or anyone else out of office.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X