Comments from the KY Gov...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments from the KY Gov...

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R) over the weekend said conservatives may have to physically fight to protect their values if Hillary Clinton is elected president.

“I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically,” Bevin said during a speech at the Value Voters Conference in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
    “But that may, in fact, be the case.”

He suggested "patriots" may need to shed blood to "reclaim" the country if Clinton wins.

"Whose blood will be shed? It might be that of those in this room," Bevin said.

"It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something that we, through our apathy and indifference, have given away."

I hope he doesn't have any kind of weight lifting accidents or commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      I hope he doesn't have any kind of weight lifting accidents or commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice.
      For The Win...

Comment

Working...
      X