Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally; Calls For Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally; Calls For Gun Control

Like Terrorist son, like Father of terrorist son.

Both dyed in the wool Democrats.

The father of the Orlando terrorist was visible in the backdrop of Hillary Clinton’s speech as she paid tribute to the police officers and victims of the nightclub shooting. | Politics

Oh, and where the fuck is Noor Salman. The terrorist shitbag wife who was a self-confessed accessory to 49 murders?!?

Comment

I wonder what the MSM would do if Republicans invited Timothy McVeigh's dad to sit behind Trump.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        I wonder what the MSM would do if Republicans invited Timothy McVeigh's dad to sit behind Trump.

I had that exact same thought that this morning.

Comment

The self contradictions are just overwhelming. The dems are supposedly all about gays, and then the next minute they have a man associated with a mass murderer of gays at their rally. For a long time I thought I had them pretty much figured out, but here lately their shenanigans are mainly going into that "Does not compute" file.

I guess it just goes back to their age old mantra of "rely on ignorance". Typically, you do actually have to pick a side, so its a bit confusing how they are just saying they are on every side.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Typically, you do actually have to pick a side, so its a bit confusing how they are just saying they are on every side.
            Because sending more money and giving more control over your life to the federal government will solve EVERYTHING.

Hence they can be on every side...

I swear to God, if the Republican nominee had been ANYONE other than Trump, we would be talking about the complete and utter dominance of the Republican party for the next 10 years.

That's just how bad the current 2 choices are as far as the electorate is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
              Because sending more money and giving more control over your life to the federal government will solve EVERYTHING.

Hence they can be on every side...

I swear to God, if the Republican nominee had been ANYONE other than Trump, we would be talking about the complete and utter dominance of the Republican party for the next 10 years.

That's just how bad the current 2 choices are as far as the electorate is concerned.
              and you're smoking something.

The last time we had Mitt "anyone other than Trump" Romney, and his campaign was fucked by the media's bullshit, weak-ass narrative of "Binders full of women"

Name one candidate that ran that wouldn't have rolled over like the house dog the second the media started laying into them.

I had high hopes for both Rand Paul and for Ted Cruz, and they both shat the campaign bed, the latter with almost the full backing of both the liberal media AND the Republican establishment.

For better or worse, we needed the guy willing to throw a punch.

With social media companies censoring pro repub and anti Hilkary speech, and the liberal media literally Photoshopping crowds for Hillary's pitiful rallies and flat out lying to protect everything the she says or does, we needed the guy that could command a news cycle.

With the campaign donations Hillary is getting from hedge funds, former repub donors, and pretty much every big company, we needed the guy that could fund his own campaign if need be.

We needed Trump. Don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.
              Last edited by sc281; 08-09-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

If you can't see that both parties have weak candidates with huge negatives I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Show your friends this calculator

Calculate how each 2016 presidential candidate's tax plan will impact your finances

I know I'd love to have an extra $10k or so a year to spend, instead of handing it over to the government.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

Calculate how each 2016 presidential candidate's tax plan will impact your finances

I know I'd love to have an extra $10k or so a year to spend, instead of handing it over to the government.

Cruz would have saved me $38,480? Bring back Lizard Man.

Comment

A little over 10k saved with Trump. Not much change with Cruz or Clinton.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Cruz would have saved me $38,480? Bring back Lizard Man.
                        tax breaks for the rich!
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                          If you can't see that both parties have weak candidates with huge negatives I don't know what to tell you.
                          Veteran journalist Bob Woodward was prepared to come out with an "explosive" report about Brett Kavanaugh as the judge defended his honor during a contentious Supreme Court confirmation fight in 2018 but was talked out of it by editors at the Washington Post.The report, sources told the New York Times, would have identified Kavanaugh as
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

I have a hard time believing Clinton is the only one that will reduce the National debt.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              I have a hard time believing Clinton is the only one that will reduce the National debt.
                              Even saying that any democrat will reduce the debt makes the person saying that look like an idiot.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X