Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN Anchor Didn’t Want Michael Phelps to Carry Flag –Asked Him to Let Muslim Carry It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Anchor Didn’t Want Michael Phelps to Carry Flag –Asked Him to Let Muslim Carry It

In the hierarchy of privilege, Being the most medaled Olympian of all time pales in comparison to Muslim privelege. No flag honor for you.

CNN Anchor Didn’t Want Michael Phelps to Carry Flag – Asked Him to Let Muslim Carry It

And that’s why I would be proud of you for giving up your position to Ibtihaj Muhammad. Muhammad carrying the flag would be much bigger than your one moment.

I was reading about that.

The absurdity with liberals and their hard on for multiculturalism is reaching new heights. I actually read a caption that said something about being them upset because Phelps being a "tall, rich, white guy" is not the message we should send to the world. It just shows you how out of touch these people are. They fail to grasp the fact that the US Olympic Committee team wanted to have their most decorated Olympian carry the flag for its significance. This also being his last Olympics. I guess every gesture on every platform needs to be culturally diverse, which I think is code for Muslim.

There is also some upset liberals out there who took issue the girl winning the Gold in the shooting competition.

Not to mention the so-called controversy over the Gadsden flag.

I don't get the the lunacy with these people, but I am a bit jealous of all the free time they have to burn finding new things to be offended by each day.
    Last edited by LS1Goat; 08-07-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

It gives me great joy to see upset liberals.

Comment

The only way to stop it is to stop Clinton. I hope this entire country votes them out.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          The only way to stop it is to stop Clinton. I hope this entire country votes them out.
          I don't think killton not getting elected will really stop this type of behavior from the mainstream media. I'm just glad they seem to be a mere shadow of their former selves due to the internet media usurping them.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I don't think killton not getting elected will really stop this type of behavior from the mainstream media. I'm just glad they seem to be a mere shadow of their former selves due to the internet media usurping them.
            Somebody left the door open and Gasser snuck in..

Comment

Working...
            X