Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newt Gingrich: Deport every Muslim who believes in Sharia

I'm liking Newt more and more.

Newt needs to be Trump's Chief of Staff. Oliver North for Secretary of Defense. Trey Gowdy as Atorney General. Adam West or Joe Apayo for Homeland Security. Maybe Huckabee for Secretary of State. Eliminate the rest of the cabinet positions. Oh, I forgot.....Steve Forbs for Secretary of Treasury.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
      Newt needs to be Trump's Chief of Staff. Oliver North for Secretary of Defense. Trey Gowdy as Atorney General. Adam West or Joe Apayo for Homeland Security. Maybe Huckabee for Secretary of State. Eliminate the rest of the cabinet positions. Oh, I forgot.....Steve Forbs for Secretary of Treasury.
      It would be pretty bad ass to have Batman in charge of Homeland Security.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        It would be pretty bad ass to have Batman in charge of Homeland Security.
        Except for that whole "no kill, no guns" thing he's got going on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Except for that whole "no kill, no guns" thing he's got going on.
          Trump could just say "If you like your guns you can keep your guns", thats how Obamacare worked.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Trump could just say "If you like your guns you can keep your guns", thats how Obamacare worked.
            But I liked my shitty insurance dealings, so I got to keep my shitty insurance dealings. Obuma stayed true to his word on this.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Sorry, I meant Allen West.

Comment

Working...
              X