Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
      Be right. Don't be radical right. Leave the killing/genocide/hate speech with the tolerant left.
      Yes, I went over the top with that one. Though I would never want do something like that, my reference was intentional, just to tick of the leftist nuts that compare Trump and us to Hitler and because we don't believe like they do. It's getting really old reading about the crap they keep pulling day in and day out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        It’s sad that you feel that way. More alarming is that your sentiments combined with the likes of antifa etc. makes this outcome all too likely. It’s pretty scary to think the destruction of our republic is going to end in bloody civil war, but that outcome seems more inevitable everyday.
        I'll repost this again. I apologize if I offended you or anyone else. I would never do something like that, but ... if I could say anything that could make just one of those loons totally lose their mind, I would.
        Last edited by line-em-up; 08-07-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            I'll repost it again. Sorry if I offended you. I would never do something like that, but ...
            Don't worry about it.

Comment

• "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
                Someone with an autistic degree in memeology put AJ and Seth Rich in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  It’s sad that you feel that way. More alarming is that your sentiments combined with the likes of antifa etc. makes this outcome all too likely. It’s pretty scary to think the destruction of our republic is going to end in bloody civil war, but that outcome seems more inevitable everyday.
                  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Comment

• ANTIFA SUCKER PUNCHES AND PEPPER SPRAYS PATRIOTS TRYING TO GET BACK TO THEIR CARS AFTER PROTEST

Caps are the title copied, not me yelling.

BitChute is a video service that prioritizes creators and champions users' freedoms and privacy.

Comment

• Full David Brock confidential memo on fighting Donald Trump obtained by the Washington Free Beacon at the Jan. 19-21, 2017, 'Democracy Matters' Florida donor retreat at Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Fla.

Comment

• U.S. officials have arrested an illegal alien who tried to gain entry to the U.S. with a child he claimed was his daughter for multiple counts of rape

Comment

• Comment

• I didn't read the whole thing, but it looks like Media Matters is the one driving the thing. They are waaay too organized and powerful. It is time to start the killing. If they take control of our system again, I will be lined up and ready to kill whatever needs to be killed.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Full David Brock confidential memo on fighting Donald Trump obtained by the Washington Free Beacon at the Jan. 19-21, 2017, 'Democracy Matters' Florida donor retreat at Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Fla.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...soring_of_alex

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Wear a MAGA hat and livestream it!
                              We've been joking about doing just that. Even with reprosity, can't travel with CCW. Against company policy. So, no...
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Conservatives need to cancel their Facebook accounts. I am all for it, the thing is worthless.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X