Trump is scared now!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is scared now!!

No talk about El Chapo escaping prison..

he's out for a reason!

Donald Trump tells TMZ he is contacting the FBI to investigate threats just made by a man claiming to be the son of escaped Mexican drug lord El Chapo.

The best thing to take from that article, is the new fan-dangled term "Milkshitter".

Comment

They do have a similar net worth.

Comment

LOL....yeah poor Trump! he's now going to have to watch when he is out and about or even when he sits down to eat. Heard he called the FBI
        Last edited by Juiced4v; 07-13-2015, 12:59 PM.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I think Chapo has the resources to get closer to trump than you would think.

Comment

lol @ milkshitter
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I don't know why anyone, specifically Mexicans, glorify these scumbags. He ain't gonna do a goddamned thing. I doubt he even gives a shit what the fuck some rich white guy in America thinks.

And again, Trump isn't wrong.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I wanna see trumps head on a fence post on the border. THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS

Comment

OMG, IT WOULD BE SOOOO, FUNNNYYY!!!!!112122jn23odn1o11
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

Comment

talk shit, get hit.

Comment

He won't do shit, Trump is a candidate for president. But I do enjoy the ass hurt comments from the Mexicans. You guys act like Trump insulted a national hero rather than some shitbag.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          Surprise surprise, lefty hates trump

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          He won't do shit, Trump is a candidate for president. But I do enjoy the ass hurt comments from the Mexicans. You guys act like Trump insulted a national hero rather than some shitbag.
                          I find that they're mostly morons. Then again when you only graduated 6th grade, what can you expect.
                          WH

Comment

Yes, let's have a Mexican take out a presidential candidate. That will go well for Mexico under a president Cruz.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

TMZ, the go-to source for those informed individuals such as naynay who want to stay on top of important issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X