Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New White House receptionist is a West Wing pioneer: 'Deaf people can do anything'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for people with disabilities being given a chance in the workforce, but try to pick a job that doesn't require you to have someone right there to DO MOST OF YOUR JOB FOR YOU.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think the interpreter will steal her job.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

It's just symbolic. It's not like they do anything in the Whitehouse these days.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm sure she would be completly helpful when there was a bomb threat called in.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              *** NSA Internet Monitor - ACTIVE ***

If I get stuck on some "no board" list for my upcoming cruise I know who to blame... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                *** NSA Internet Monitor - ACTIVE ***

If I get stuck on some "no board" list for my upcoming cruise I know who to blame... lol
                So, you are afraid for us to use bomb threat or maybe even NSA in the same thread?

Comment

NSA bomb black president Obama die death kill

Comment

couldnt they just hire the broad translating and fire the deaf broad? I mean, you gotta pay both, and Im sure the translator can collect phones and sit at a desk

Comment

So do yall really think there is only one secretary at the white house? I suspect there is multiple positions and she can probably do all the paperwork and email with out a single issue. While the phone calls probably get answered, screened, and redirected by the white house operator(s)

Comment

Working...
                      X