X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    Since when does that make him gay?
    "Blackboi"

instead of "Blackboy"? I don't know, guess that's just the impression it gave me. Also I was saying he wasn't gay.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Most of the time people are pitching dope out of the window. Twice I have seen it where they were not. Once was funny story and the other pissed me off at my leadership.

First one was another guys stop. Right about the time the police impersonators were abducting women and all over the news. Partner lit this female up and she drove about two miles to the nearest Walmart. Of course that drew everyone's attention to start his way. We all get there and he has her out of the car and she is balling, and has two kids in the car. She says all the news reports said to go to a lighted parking lot if you weren't sure. She says she was on the phone with her mom the whole time. I called her mom and verified this. Well I had a certain higher rank individual that showed up and encouraged the guy to file at large. I just shook my head and drove off. Although he was in a marked unit.

Second scenario I can remember. Little Honda, four deep, had a headlight and taillight out IIRC. So I am coming up behind him and light him up. Now this is right around the time the Tahoe had just been put in service. Guy pulls to the right so I pull to the right. Guy turns right and I turn right, Guy pulls into the ditch sort of, then back out, and goes up to the next street and turns right. Well at this point everyone is headed my way. Guy goes up to the next street and turns back left at which time I flip my siren on and he stops immediately. I walk up to the car and all I here is laughing. He on the other hand is looking down sheepishly and hands me his DL. I said " Sooooo any reason you didn't pull over immediately". Before he could form a sentence his friend bursts out "His dumbass thought you were an ambulance", and the other guys busted out laughing again. One of the other guys says "yeah I told his dumbass you were 5 0 but noooooo". I cancelled all my inbound units, we all had a good laugh at his expense, and I sent him off with a warning.

However the other 50 times or so, someone was pitching dope out, or just trying to make it home so we wouldn't tow their ride/ knew they had warrants.
      I refuse to stop on the side of the highway. If you get me for speeding we're going to the first exit, and to the first business parking lot (within reason).

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I refuse to stop on the side of the highway. If you get me for speeding we're going to the first exit, and to the first business parking lot (within reason).
        No issues there. I actually don't stop many people on the highway.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          "Blackboi"

instead of "Blackboy"? I don't know, guess that's just the impression it gave me. Also I was saying he wasn't gay.
          Meh, the jury is out on that one! Ha!
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
          X