• Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad im not black

Comment

me too. for you.

Comment

Stop resisting
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I wish trublu was here so he could make up a bunch of excuses and tell us about his pension.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Holy police brutality, Batman! Another victim that's going to get paid with OUR tax dollars.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn that was sudden. He's going to get a nice pay day

Comment

No shit that was sudden. I believe he may have had something to hide, why get out of the car, unless you know that they can't search once your out of the vehicle. He wasn't totally innocent he did have a suspended license but that's no reason to beat a guy like that.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That is nuts. It's not a black/white issue though -- it's just idiot LEO's on a power trip. They should all do a little time for that assault and battery and see how it feels to get drug around and beaten once they're on the inside.

Comment

That dude needs to listen to Tosh.O's advice about doing your best to not be born black or latino. Some people just never listen to solid advice I guess.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Is that what I've been doing wrong?
                      Last edited by petyweestraw; 03-25-2015, 08:32 AM.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                        That is nuts. It's not a black/white issue though -- it's just idiot LEO's on a power trip. They should all do a little time for that assault and battery and see how it feels to get drug around and beaten once they're on the inside.
                        It's a race issue if they aren't beating white people for opening their car doors
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          It's a race issue if they aren't beating white people for opening their car doors
                          I would agree, but ass hats like that are just looking to pull anyone out of the car and give a beat down. Obviously I don't know the LEO's in this case or their past. I'm just making a generalization -- one that could very well be wrong as there are a lot of racist people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Is that what I've been doing wrong?
                            Beats me man. I don't know you and was just making a joke.

I have to agree that the treatment of the man in the vid is completely out of line and that the officers involved need to face charges.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Uhm so was I
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X