Senator Bob Menendez being charged with corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Bob Menendez being charged with corruption

Sen. Bob Menendez said he is “not going anywhere” after reports surfaced that the Justice Department is preparing to bring corruption charges against him.

Holder might actually prosecute a democrat! Menendez previously was accused of hiring underaged hookers in the Dominican Republic but somehow stayed clear of that. Then he had an illegal alien that also happened to be a sex offender working in his house and for some reason even though the DHS knew about it in October 2012 they waited until December to arrest him so it wouldn't hit the news before the election.

Hopefully Chris Christie will get to appoint his replacement soon.

Sweet! Get his ass OUT!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

CNN had the story a good half hour before Fox and it still hasn't hit AP. CBS is still talking about Harrison Ford and MSNBC is bashing Scott Walker.

I love the media in this country. Someone from the DOJ fed the story to CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        CNN had the story a good half hour before Fox and it still hasn't hit AP. CBS is still talking about Harrison Ford and MSNBC is bashing Scott Walker.

I love the media in this country. Someone from the DOJ fed the story to CNN.
        He should have stayed in line with obummer. He stepped out on a few things and he was "expended" at that point... Thos people are ruthless. They eat their own when necessary (to them)...Watch how Lois Lerner gets chewed up before long. Hilary's at the tipping point. They may have turned on her.

Comment

I want to see them all burn
          WH

Comment

They need heat off of Obama and Hillary so the lower rank D gets burned to get them off the news headlines
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              They need heat off of Obama and Hillary so the lower rank D gets burned to get them off the news headlines
              Everything is a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Everything is a conspiracy.
                Cause they would never, under any circumstances, resort to such tactics. As they've been known to do in the past. Because they're not just a bunch of scumbags.
                WH

Comment

He is a Democrat so it will be on the back page tomorrow...
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

A bad politician. Go figure

Comment

I like it. The more of them we can get convicted and sentenced, the more they'll fear and the easier it will be to do it next time.
                      WH

Comment

Working...
                      X