4ID 3BCT, Kuwait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4ID 3BCT, Kuwait

I've been talking quite a bit lately with soldiers, NCO's and my old PL form 3/29 FA at Fort Carson. We've known since summer 2012 that this deployment was coming up. According to my old unit, they are certain that they will be going to fight the IS. When I was last there, there were only talks of going over, heading to the field to do live and dry fire, and pulling security. Col. Sierra briefed them saying that the chances are near 100% that they will confront the IS. 3/29 is a self propelled artillery unit. Post is OPSEC safe.

Dylan
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Army, Marines? For fuck's safe be careful and don't let those shits catch any of our guys alive. There are places and people I would be OK dealing with, but I will quickly admit isis would make me more than nervous. Good luck, be safe, and kill as many of those bastards as you can.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Does anyone think for a second that even if you could magically kill everyone who is officially sided with isis that there wouldn't be another group right back in the news doing the same shit within a few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Does anyone think for a second that even if you could magically kill everyone who is officially sided with isis that there wouldn't be another group right back in the news doing the same shit within a few weeks?
        I will refer you to WW2, back when victory was kicking the living shit out of the enemy. Did it stop bad things forever? No. But it damned sure corrected Germany and Japan and helped turn them into pillars of the community. Not every situation needs our policing, but isis should be a concern for most of the world. They are growing fast and are heavily financed. If they are not stopped soon, and I mean with nukes if necessary, then it is very likely they will become a regional and possibly world power. They will not play nice like the Russians or Chinese. Their stated goal is control of the middle east, then the world, and by the sword. Left alone long enough they will have the money and manpower for a two or three front war, and we have that great border policy.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          I will refer you to WW2, back when victory was kicking the living shit out of the enemy. Did it stop bad things forever? No. But it damned sure corrected Germany and Japan and helped turn them into pillars of the community. Not every situation needs our policing, but isis should be a concern for most of the world. They are growing fast and are heavily financed. If they are not stopped soon, and I mean with nukes if necessary, then it is very likely they will become a regional and possibly world power. They will not play nice like the Russians or Chinese. Their stated goal is control of the middle east, then the world, and by the sword. Left alone long enough they will have the money and manpower for a two or three front war, and we have that great border policy.
          You're under the fantasy that we will deliver an ass whooping. Those days are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            You're under the fantasy that we will deliver an ass whooping. Those days are gone.
            It was more an assumption for the argument than fantasy. I know the leadership is a bunch of pussies and won't do shit except get our guys killed. If he has to go I can hope, though.

Comment

Army, 3/29 FA. Past deployments, they were training more for patrols and that sort of thing, kicking in doors. In the past 18 months even when I was there, we were in the field 3/4 weeks a months firing almost all of the table fires. We did a lot of dry fire as well, but we were focusing mainly on time on target, survivability moves etc. It seems they will be firing a lot of artillery.

Lantirn, I just got out of the military. A lot of my brothers and sisters are still there. One of my good friends who happened to be my PSG is nervous about this, and the butter bars are shitting bricks. ISIS is not a conventional force and has no reservations. They will have no issues taking down medivac vehicles, and that is a reason why we are hesitating to go in. They (ISIS) have absolutely no respect for human life and make AQ look like a JV team.
              Last edited by Dlachance; 02-16-2015, 11:57 AM.
              Detailing by Dylan
              817-494-3396
              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                Army, 3/29 FA. Past deployments, they were training more for patrols and that sort of thing, kicking in doors. In the past 18 months even when I was there, we were in the field 3/4 weeks a months firing almost all of the table fires. We did a lot of dry fire as well, but we were focusing mainly on time on target, survivability moves etc. It seems they will be firing a lot of artillery.

Lantirn, I just got out of the military. A lot of my brothers and sisters are still there. One of my good friends who happened to be my PSG is nervous about this, and the butter bars are shitting bricks. ISIS is not a conventional force and has no reservations. They will have no issues taking down medivac vehicles, and that is a reason why we are hesitating to go in. They (ISIS) have absolutely no respect for human life and make AQ look like a JV team.
                You forgot the part about this administration not giving our guys support when surrounded like they are prone to do. That is some scary shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  As long as there is still a Marine Corps you are wrong about that, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                    As long as there is still a Marine Corps you are wrong about that, my friend.
                    That's like saying the chained dog is a beast, and completely forgetting it's on a chain and can't do anything.
                    sigpic

Comment

well as long as we dont support, arm, and train any more extremists or other types of groups we should be fine!
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        well as long as we dont support, arm, and train any more extremists or other types of groups we should be fine!

Comment

My thoughts as well.

Doesnt seem like youre going to get all those people to just give up on certain parts of islam. isis is a direct result of their culture and ideology. If you are a little bit familiar with their religion, you can see that it almost demands isis.

My theory is that if isis was successful and went unchecked, that they'd be looking to establish another dictator to rule over them with an iron fist. Just as islam says it should be. At that point the dictator would establish some form of order and things would simmer down a good bit.
                          WH

Comment

No bro, they want freedom and democracy!
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

They are operating in at least 11 countries that I know about. They certainly are excersising their Freedom to take over the world
                              Detailing by Dylan
                              817-494-3396
                              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X