No announcement yet.

Marines surrounded at Al Asad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there lots of buildings they could draw them into and CQB them into paradise?

Comment

Good Ole Chesty.
      While on duty in Hawaii and inspecting the armory, Puller fined himself $100 for accidentally discharging a .45 caliber pistol indoors, although the charge for his men was only $20.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just drop a squad of Army Rangers in if the Marines need a little help. War ain't supposed to be fair.

In all seriousness, my prayers are with those Marines - hope they receive support needed and otherwise repel those fuckers.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I just heard that they are normally there, but not right now. Also, there was a failed suicide bomb attempt. (On the radio, no link)

Comment

You may not know this but those Marines are happier than pigs in shit right now.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Looks like there was a probing already:
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Expect a large complex attack involving them hitting the ECPS to draw forces then indirect fire to put heads down and harass and bracket, followed by vbied to the perimeters to breach and infiltrate all the while being supported by fire to draw resources while infiltration force moves further in.

The Marines will kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Expect a large complex attack involving them hitting the ECPS to draw forces then indirect fire to put heads down and harass and bracket, followed by vbied to the perimeters to breach and infiltrate all the while being supported by fire to draw resources while infiltration force moves further in.

The Marines will kill them.
                  This. I just hope they have adequate equipment so that they don't have to work too hard doing it.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I hope obama doesnt forget them

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      I hope obama doesnt forget them
                      More than likely too late for that.

Comment

Had a buddy get back in from this area recently and basically said the conditions have been like this for a while, just not publicized. He also said that the nameless grunt unit there is just itchin to get some, especially with the amount of IDF they've been getting.

While the Marines will get some
                        And dominate I am concerned with the paperweight at the helm of the ship not giving these boys help when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post

While the Marines will get some
                          And dominate I am concerned with the paperweight at the helm of the ship not giving these boys help when the time comes.
                          Everyone is.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Any word on what happened with this situation over the weekend?
                            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Working...
                            X