No announcement yet.

One of you has to know Kory Watkins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of you has to know Kory Watkins...

Please tell that fuckwit to sit down, and shut up.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

He is quite the over-achiever...when it comes to being a complete dumbass.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

one of us is Wory Katkins

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
        Lincolnboy? I fucking knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
          Ha!

Comment

I used to follow him on FB, but I got tired of the same shit over and over again. I get it, I just think he's honestly turned into an attention whore who is addicted to stirring up shit.

Comment

One of us. One of us.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                I just think he's honestly turned into an attention whore who is addicted to stirring up shit.
                He'd fit in here just fine.

He's a jack ass. He sets gun rights back 10 years every time he opens his mouth these days.

Comment

Sounds like the equivalent of rice killer and Jared guynes. And Dan bishop, project manager at GE.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    Sounds like the equivalent of rice killer and Jared guynes. And Dan bishop, project manager at GE.
                    get out of my head
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

A couple of months ago I was coming down the SB service road of 287 in Mansfield and coming up on Broad.

I saw this older lady holding a "SPEED TRAP" sign standing on the side of the road, and I started looking ahead. Sure enough there was a Mansfield officer shooting LIDAR. It's a 40 mph spot and I'm frequently on the freeway getting passed by traffic doing 70+ on the service road. This is right before an animal clinic and a hotel, not to mention the intersection with Broad.

So as I approach, I see this weirdo giving the officer shit, so I pull into the parking lot and begin listening to the weirdo berate the officer. The officer told him that he was only flagging over traffic doing an excessive amount over the limit, and he didn't even have his ticket book with him (as you see in the picture). The officer told him the last driver he talked to was doing 61 in a 40, and that they had gotten speed complaints from citizens.

The weirdo kept accusing him of harassing drivers, so I popped up and asked the weirdo what gives him the right to harass the officer doing what the public called him to do? He started coming my direction, so I started filming him film me. I laid into him and started to get out of my truck and he walked off like a bitch saying he wouldn't discuss it with me.

The smile on the officer's face says it all.....

Comment

Fucking butt nut.

Comment

He has followers in Waco that stretch banners across overpasses on I-35. I've almost been plowed into by people watching them instead of the road, after having to stop for an accident they just caused.

I guess at least he's getting some fame. He really should hook up with Jared, they could have an ultimate ninja turtle makeout fest.

Comment

between that hat, the green shorts, and being barefoot i for once am at a loss for words.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                            X