jordanian pilot killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Jordan joined the airstrikes much longer than 3 days ago...that's probably the confusion.
    Gotcha. For some reason I thought they were hands off until recently

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Gotcha. For some reason I thought they were hands off until recently
      No, it was just recent that they decided it was time to nut up or shut up.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        No one can get their shit right. One place says this:

"more than 7,000 Isis militants have been killed since Jordan began participating in coalition air strikes."
        "On the first day of the campaign to avenge our airman Maaz al-Kassasbeh, 19 targets were destroyed, including training camps and equipment,”

- Jordanian air force chief Major General Mansour al-Jobour

Air force chief claims destruction of 19 targets, as US says Iraqi troops are set to start major ground offensive against jihadists

Another says this:

"General al-Jabour said that coalition warplanes have flown on over 5,500 missions since the campaign against Isis began, including 2,000 reconnaissance flights. He confirmed that Jordan had participated in almost 20 per cent of the airstrikes. The general added that about 7,000 militants have been killed as a result of the coalition campaign."

Either way, Jordan has launched 56 air strikes in three days.
        Media blitz in the U.S of genocide and war crimes against them in 3..2...

Also it begs the questions. ISIS sprang up because of their ideology. How many of them do you really have to kill, before another "ISIS" springs up under another name? Seems like it would be like fighting a hydra. Unless you finally went all ancient roman style on them
        WH

Comment

Working...
        X