Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting comments by Austin police chief.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    So if you had a neighbor that was showing a more than usual amount of hate for lets say, another neighbor you'd just keep it to yourself?

Depends on if they Crossfit.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany...
      Now look, they have our best interest at heart and if that means giving up liberty for security...
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Depends on if they Crossfit.
        Ha
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          So the off comment of "Damn I hate Bob" vs "Damn, I wish somebody would just kill Bob."
          snitch

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/a...-vet-them.html

“And that’s why it’s important for us as Americans to know our neighbors, know our families — tell somebody,” he said. “If you know somebody that is acting with a lot of hatred towards any particular group — especially if it’s somebody you know is a gun enthusiast or is armed with these type of firearms and they’re showing any kind of propensity for hatred — it doesn’t mean we’re going to take them to jail, but we might want to vet these people.”
            So the Austin police chief is acting towards a particular group with lots of hatred.... that group being supporters of the 2nd amendment. Maybe someone should report him so his gestapo can "vet" him. He seems suspect if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Most people tend to stay out of things that are just not their business, its a tough call
              Yeah, but most people of the "liberal" mentality feel its their duty to be the moral police and tell everyone else how to live by sticking their noses in EVERYONE else's business. They also tend to be the the least intelligent people in the world, yet have the highest COST of their education so they can feel enlightened to a higher order of being.

All that Peace and Love is great until reality sets in and a criminal has you at knife or gunpoint....or there is no money to pay for it!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                Yeah, but most people of the "liberal" mentality feel its their duty to be the moral police and tell everyone else how to live by sticking their noses in EVERYONE else's business. They also tend to be the the least intelligent people in the world, yet have the highest COST of their education so they can feel enlightened to a higher order of being.

All that Peace and Love is great until reality sets in and a criminal has you at knife or gunpoint....or there is no money to pay for it!
                One of my theories, the more book smart you are, the dumber you get. Back in my tech-repair days in college, I encountered PhDs that couldn't figure out the on switch to their computer. They must push out common sense to make room for the book smarts.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                X