Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting comments by Austin police chief.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting comments by Austin police chief.

“And that’s why it’s important for us as Americans to know our neighbors, know our families — tell somebody,” he said. “If you know somebody that is acting with a lot of hatred towards any particular group — especially if it’s somebody you know is a gun enthusiast or is armed with these type of firearms and they’re showing any kind of propensity for hatred — it doesn’t mean we’re going to take them to jail, but we might want to vet these people.”
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Well, it is Austinfornia.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Glad I moved back from Austin. Buncha idiots down there.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Glad I moved back from Austin. Buncha idiots down there.
        Unfortunately, it's a disease that will eventually spread throughout the state.

Comment

I'm heading to Austin tonight and I may or may not be a gun enthusiast and I hate morons. Then again I'm already in multiple DOD databases so I guess I've been vetted.

Comment

Yayz to liberal thought police!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Tell that chief to make all his officers leave their guns at the station and just use mace. As much as they practice with those things theyre starting too look like gun enthusiasts.
              WH

Comment

So if you had a neighbor that was showing a more than usual amount of hate for lets say, another neighbor you'd just keep it to yourself?
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  So if you had a neighbor that was showing a more than usual amount of hate for lets say, another neighbor you'd just keep it to yourself?
                  What is a "usual amount of hate"? Or are you just dumb?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Or are you just dumb?
                    Ummmmmmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      What is a "usual amount of hate"? Or are you just dumb?
                      So the off comment of "Damn I hate Bob" vs "Damn, I wish somebody would just kill Bob."
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Most people tend to stay out of things that are just not their business, its a tough call
                        WH

Comment

Last time I checked, saying "Damn I wish someone would kill Bob" isn't a crime until you go to actually do it or make plans. So basically, they want to infringe on the rights of citizens who exercise their first amendment.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            So the off comment of "Damn I hate Bob" vs "Damn, I wish somebody would just kill Bob."
                            is this a question? is there a point you left off the end of the statement?

neither of those off comments are violent... I might raise an eyebrow at a guy gun-in-hand saying "I'm going to kill Bob"

there are PLENTY of people in this world that I wish somebody would just kill... but I'm not a violent person, so I'm not going to be the one to kill them
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany...

Comment

Working...
                              X