No announcement yet.

Obama's amnesty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i dont see is if it is a big deal. Why has the talk about illegals not been talked about but only when it is brought up by the government. Dont hear about people bitching about ths illegals everyday. Let them be. We got US citizen taking money from the government and i hear no talk about that. That is breaking the government.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      What i dont see is if it is a big deal. Why has the talk about illegals not been talked about but only when it is brought up by the government. Dont hear about people bitching about ths illegals everyday. Let them be. We got US citizen taking money from the government and i hear no talk about that. That is breaking the government.
      So you'd let people who broke into your house, stay in your house and keep supporting them?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        So you'd let people who broke into your house, stay in your house and keep supporting them?
        Yep, because the people three houses down didn’t pay their electricity bill.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well, Democrats and liberalism forever in the USA.

God I wish there was something a man could do to stop this bullshit.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

We could eradicate them heir DOHCTR! Sorry couldn't resist, I understand what you are saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              We could eradicate them heir DOHCTR! Sorry couldn't resist, I understand what you are saying lol
              Surely you mean "Herr".

Comment

^ the real grammar nazi

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  ^ the real grammar nazi
                  Imma make yale jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Imma make yale jealous.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

On this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, the Bill from ‘Schoolhouse Rock’ explains to a student how he becomes a law, only to be beaten up by Barack Obama and his new best friend, Executive Order. But Executive Order thinks he’s used for simple things, like declaring holidays and creating national parks, until Obama informs him that he’s going to be used to grant amnesty to 5 million undocumented immigrants. His reaction: “Whoa.”
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X