Now Vs. the buildup before WWI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    Oh yeah, it says DFW in the web url. Well I'd rather have Grandy's and Braums but at least we have Fazolis in Waco.
    I do not know how/why Granbury has a Braums, but Waco doesn't. Hoes be fuckin' up!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Would you like to play a game, Doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        I do not know how/why Granbury has a Braums, but Waco doesn't. Hoes be fuckin' up!
        Hillsboro is the closest one. No Chicken E's either but we do have a Taco Casa.

Comment

Related...
          Russia plans to send long-range bombers to patrol the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean, a move tied to Ukraine tensions, the nation’s defense minister said.

I think at some point we will see it happen, hopefully not any time soon. One thing is for sure this next big one is going to make the first two look like childs play. It could very well be something the whole of civilization does not recover from for a long time.
          1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

$3.99 Spaghetti w/meatballs and a salad at Fazolis.
            Forget the Spaghetti, its all about the Baked Ziti at fazolies.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              Forget the Spaghetti, its all about the Baked Ziti at fazolies.
              That's the Tuesday special. Well the pasta sampler but it comes with Ziti.

Comment

I just ordered this on Amazon. I figured some of you guys might like a book that explains the historical context of the leadup to WWI, so check it out:
                [ame]http://www.amazon.com/George-Nicholas-Wilhelm-Three-Cousins/dp/1400079128/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415895070&sr=8-1&keywords=George%2C+Nicholas%2C+and+Wilhelm[/ame]
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Get this one, too. It is a quasi-history of the fighter pilot, but also gives a historical overview of the modern (WWI to current) political dynamics that led to aerial conflicts. It is good shit.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Lords-Sky-Fighter-Pilots-Combat/dp/0062262017[/ame]
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's the Tuesday special. Well the pasta sampler but it comes with Ziti.
                    Back in HS we would get one slice of pizza then destroy the free bread sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Get this one, too. It is a quasi-history of the fighter pilot, but also gives a historical overview of the modern (WWI to current) political dynamics that led to aerial conflicts. It is good shit.

http://www.amazon.com/Lords-Sky-Figh.../dp/0062262017
                      Thanks man!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Also keep in mind that King Edward VIII (George V's heir) was a Nazi sympathizer. He abdicated his throne to marry an American and his brother became king, the father of the current Queen.

Take his backing of Hitler out of the picture and WW2 would have been different. Or even worse, take his relationship with Wallis Simpson out and the UK could have sided with the Germans. Imagine the world without Churchill running the UK.

Comment

Working...
                        X