Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Ted Cruz not understand Net Neutrality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boost addict View Post
    You're right. And he does wanna do this. Badly.

Go back to my comments on him being a slave to his ideology. Why does he wanna do it?

It's to tax the internet and distribute those funds to the poor and public schools for internet usage. He slathers it in the chocolate of equal internet speeds and holding providers accountable....but if you look at anything moochelle Obama and the emperor himself have stated about Internet for the poor this thing begins to make sense.

And you and I instantly hit with another $1.90/month per phone to cover net neutrality...those comments from the FCC commissioner start to ring true.
    You make some good points(slow the fuck down) A lot of emotional and misleading facts because of the widespread disdain for our Commander In Chief. It appears that this is what is wanted by those pushing against keeping the status quo. That has me and others, even GOP supporters concerned.

Comment

• My mistake...$1.90/year per phone.

But my information is coming from the current head of the FCC:

He would seem to be about as sourced as we are gonna get at this time. Unless you wanna use Obama as the source....and then do we need to go over that guys history of telling the truth? Lol

I don't have any proof the FCC guy is lying. I got plenty of proof Obama shouldn't be trusted to tell us what time of day it is.
      1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
      1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
      2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
      2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
      1991 Syclone - 25K miles
      1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
      2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
      1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

• I mean...if the FCC is gonna be the bunch in charge of net neutrality...shouldn't we believe them when they say there's gonna be fees associated with it?

And better yet...when those same people say those fees are going to be used to expand access to the poor and spend more in schools....wouldn't that fit with obamas redistribution model of the economy?
        1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
        1991 Syclone - 25K miles
        1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

I mean...if the FCC is gonna be the bunch in charge of net neutrality...shouldn't we believe them when they say there's gonna be fees associated with it?

And better yet...when those same people say those fees are going to be used to expand access to the poor and spend more in schools....wouldn't that fit with obamas redistribution model of the economy?
          Yeah, that link you posted has next to nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
            Yeah, that link you posted has next to nothing to do with the topic at hand.
            It's just a link of where the $1.90/year came from.

My apologies if you don't see the relevance.
            1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
            1991 Syclone - 25K miles
            1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

It's just a link of where the $1.90/year came from.

My apologies if you don't see the relevance.
              It's more muddling. Net neutrality does not require any change to tax structure regarding the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                It's more muddling. Net neutrality does not require any change to tax structure regarding the internet.
                Requirement or no...it's what they're gonna do. It's why Obama wants it so bad. Another revenue stream to redistribute.

EVERYTHING this guy does is ideology driven. It fits. It's redistribution in its most base form

Tax those that have the internet to give to those who don't. And in the process make sure they get the same access as everyone else...and call it net neutrality.

Gruber exposed it in obamacare. If they said take money from the young and healthy to give to old people it'd never have passed. Expose it as the tax it is and it'll never pass.

If they tell you net neutrality (as they see it) means take from the haves to give to the have nots it'll never be implemented. But that's just what they've snuck into it.
                1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
                1991 Syclone - 25K miles
                1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

My mistake...$1.90/year per phone.

He would seem to be about as sourced as we are gonna get at this time. Unless you wanna use Obama as the source....and then do we need to go over that guys history of telling the truth? Lol

I don't have any proof the FCC guy is lying. I got plenty of proof Obama shouldn't be trusted to tell us what time of day it is.
                  You shouldn't trust a fucking thing the chairman of the FCC is saying, for reasons outlined earlier. He's going to say anything he can in order to make this dead so as not to piss off his next employer, who just so happens to be the worst of the bunch.

Comment

Requirement or no...it's what they're gonna do. It's why Obama wants it so bad. Another revenue stream to redistribute.

EVERYTHING this guy does is ideology driven. It fits. It's redistribution in its most base form

Tax those that have the internet to give to those who don't. And in the process make sure they get the same access as everyone else...and call it net neutrality.

Gruber exposed it in obamacare. If they said take money from the young and healthy to give to old people it'd never have passed. Expose it as the tax it is and it'll never pass.

If they tell you net neutrality (as they see it) means take from the haves to give to the have nots it'll never be implemented. But that's just what they've snuck into it.
                    Again, muddling. Reclassifying broadband as a utility does none of this. Using obamacare as your parallel shows an unfortunately common misunderstanding. This is not new legislation and I'd recommend another thread for your topic as the relevance is slim to none.

Comment

all of the sudden

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        This guy is funny.

Originally posted by boost addict View Post
                        My mistake...$1.90/year per phone.

You should watch the video. Odummer appointed the chief of the telecom lobbying group to head the FCC. Doesn't seem like a conflict at all. He's no longer on Comcast's payroll, so I'm sure we should be OK. Just trust him...and the other pathological liar.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                        X