• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Leader Critically Wounded In Airstrike

Good. Fuck him.

Originally posted by Al Arabiya
    By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
    Saturday, 8 November 2014

The leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was “critically wounded” when a U.S.-led air strike targeted the western Iraqi border town of al-Qaim, tribal sources told Al Arabiya News Channel on Saturday.

U.S. Central Command confirmed in a statement that U.S.-led air strikes targeted ISIS leaders near their northern Iraqi hub of Mosul late Friday, without confirming whether Baghdadi was killed, AFP reported.

“This strike demonstrates the pressure we continue to place on the ISIL [ISIS] terrorist network and the group's increasingly limited freedom to maneuver, communicate and command," US Central Command said.

Anbar province MP Mohammad al-Karbuli told Al Arabiya News Channel that coalition aircraft had targeted a gathering of ISIS leaders in al-Qaim that led to the killing of tens of people and wounded.

Karbuli said chaos ensued the air raid with ISIS members scrambling to transport their wounded to al-Qaim hospital which was overwhelmed with the number of patients.

Reuters news agency quoted two witnesses as saying an air strike targeted a house where senior ISIS officers were meeting, near al-Qaim.

The witnesses said ISIS fighters had cleared a hospital so that their wounded could be treated. ISIS fighters used loudspeakers to urge residents to donate blood, the witnesses said.

The agency also quoted residents as saying there were unconfirmed reports that ISIS’ local leader in the western Iraqi province of Anbar and his deputy were killed.

U.S. officials would not confirm or deny whether Baghdadi, the group's overall leader, had been targeted, the agency said.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

May his pain be intense, and enduring.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Like I've said to a few friends. I hope he's bleeding out slow like Tim Roth in Reservoir Dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        And they use bacon to hold back the bleeding, administered by 100 hookers

Comment

So I'm the only one who wants him to live and to be turned over to the SEALS in a non disclosed location?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Obama will probably fly him back to the states where they will give him all help he needs to recover, after all he is a "brother"
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              So I'm the only one who wants him to live and to be turned over to the SEALS in a non disclosed location?
              I don't think you'll get too much argument from your garden-variety Texan.

Comment

I say They should behead him on live TV.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

LOL @ the impromptu blood drive! Send em 200 units of Israeli type-O.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Maybe they'll teach him how to water ski behind an aircraft carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                      Obama will probably fly him back to the states where they will give him all help he needs to recover, after all he is a "brother"
                      I really hate that when I read this comment I didn't laugh at the absurdity of it. It actually seems plausible with this piece of shit president.
                      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Stand trial in a NY district court.

Comment

Working...
                        X