No announcement yet.

Ferguson rioters issue "Rules of Engagement."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say turn about 100 Isis fighters loose that neighborhood. With AK's and RPG's

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Detroit moved?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        If somebody wanted to make things a lot worse they could dress up like a cop and do it. Drive off in a fake cop car. Theyd probably protest for even longer then. Maybe burn their own houses down
        makes you wonder
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          Fergurson should just say if you want to act like your in a third world nation we can turn off the power, water, and cell phone towers and send in the Brazilian death squads
          Minus the death squads that's actually a decent strategy. Anyone that wants out has had ample time to do so. Barricade the city and let it burn. You can setup a triage center in a secure section just outside for anyone that might be injured. Drop in some humanitarian supplies every day because we aren't savages but let them do what they want with their own city. It'd be a decent social experiment if nothing else and it'd set a precedence.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Minus the death squads that's actually a decent strategy. Anyone that wants out has had ample time to do so. Barricade the city and let it burn. You can setup a triage center in a secure section just outside for anyone that might be injured. Drop in some humanitarian supplies every day because we aren't savages but let them do what they want with their own city. It'd be a decent social experiment if nothing else and it'd set a precedence.
            So...Escape from LA?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                So...Escape from LA?
                The original escape from New York was filmed in St Louis. There has been talks of doing a remake, so why not let the protesters dress the set

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  It would be great if it wasn't for about 95% of these people are outsiders just looking for an opportunity to fuck shit up. I read somewhere, not sure the exact percentage, but most of these people drove up, or were bused in.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    It would be great if it wasn't for about 95% of these people are outsiders just looking for an opportunity to fuck shit up. I read somewhere, not sure the exact percentage, but most of these people drove up, or were bused in.
                    Fuck them too.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Protest leaders from Ferguson have created a 19 point set of ground rules they expect police to follow. These rules are for when they re-start the riots after the Grand Jury makes a decision about charging officer Wilson in the death of Michael Brown.

In response Missouri police have released 9 point set of rules for protesters:

1. The first priority will be for protestors to remember “don’t break the law”

2. Protest leaders will communicate to all protesters the need for non-violence. Leaders will accept responsibility for any acts of violence any protesters engage in.

3. Protesters shall give police a 48 hour notice if they plan to have looting as part of protest operations.

4. Protesters shall give the public advanced information as to the locations of riots and looting so average citizens can be safe and avoid potential violence.

5. Every attempt should be made by protest leadership to communicate with known trouble makers they are not part of the peaceful protest movement and not welcome to come.

6. Clear standards of professionalism and sound community friendly protesting will be maintained and adhered to at all times by protestors.

7. Police will wear whatever attire they need to feel safe.

8. If peaceful protests turn violent the protesters shall expect tear gas and rubber bullets to be used, so keep it peaceful… the decision to use this equipment will be made based on your actions, thus you are making the decision to be gassed

9. Protestors acknowledge that even so called “minor attacks on police” (i.e. throwing water bottles at police) are still physical attacks. Expect all attacks on police to be addressed, please see point #8 above.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I saw on the news that gun sales are up by 3x the amount of the last couple of years in the area

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Protest leaders from Ferguson have created a 19 point set of ground rules they expect police to follow. These rules are for when they re-start the riots after the Grand Jury makes a decision about charging officer Wilson in the death of Michael Brown.

In response Missouri police have released 9 point set of rules for protesters:

1. The first priority will be for protestors to remember “don’t break the law”

2. Protest leaders will communicate to all protesters the need for non-violence. Leaders will accept responsibility for any acts of violence any protesters engage in.

3. Protesters shall give police a 48 hour notice if they plan to have looting as part of protest operations.

4. Protesters shall give the public advanced information as to the locations of riots and looting so average citizens can be safe and avoid potential violence.

5. Every attempt should be made by protest leadership to communicate with known trouble makers they are not part of the peaceful protest movement and not welcome to come.

6. Clear standards of professionalism and sound community friendly protesting will be maintained and adhered to at all times by protestors.

7. Police will wear whatever attire they need to feel safe.

8. If peaceful protests turn violent the protesters shall expect tear gas and rubber bullets to be used, so keep it peaceful… the decision to use this equipment will be made based on your actions, thus you are making the decision to be gassed

9. Protestors acknowledge that even so called “minor attacks on police” (i.e. throwing water bottles at police) are still physical attacks. Expect all attacks on police to be addressed, please see point #8 above.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                          X