The Day Israel Attacked America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    So any criticism of Israel = Anti-sematism?
    No but years of Nazi posting and other bullshit does equal anti-Semitism

As for the Al Jazeera story, I have to laugh that anyone takes their shit seriously at all. Which arab country funds that network?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Assuming it was intentional, why did they do it?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Assuming it was intentional, why did they do it?
        Because EVIL JEWS
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

As for the Al Jazeera story, I have to laugh that anyone takes their shit seriously at all. Which arab country funds that network?
          Qatar
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
              Had you not heard about this until recently, or something?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've heard about it for probably 10 years ago. The Al Jazeera video is new so I thought I would share it.

Comment

It's not true until it gets onto the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    Dislike Israelis for fucking us all the time and continuously sword-stabbing us in the dick whenever they can? Yeah, I don't like that.

As for perceived hatred of the Jewish populace, I don't know why I have been tagged with that. I don't give a fuck whether you go to temple, church, mosque, or sit on your ass on Saturday and Sunday.
                    I think the perceived hatred of jews comes from all the anti-jewish stuff you post.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      I think the perceived hatred of jews comes from all the anti-jewish stuff you post.
                      You mean anti-Israeli stuff?
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Naah man. The jews. Not all israeli's are jews, but all jews are israeli.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Don't play dumb. You've posted plenty of anti Semitic and racist shit on this board, multiple times.

You're entitled to your opinion, but be a man and own up to it.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Don't play dumb. You've posted plenty of anti Semitic and racist shit on this board, multiple times.

You're entitled to your opinion, but be a man and own up to it.
                            Again, I am not an anti-Semite, but Israel has done a great job in deeming those who are critical of them as such. Brilliant really.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                            X