Chicagoland voting machine casts candidate’s vote for his Dem opponent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
    Maybe those dumb guys over there who have to did a thumb in dark ink have it figured out. Kinda hard to vote a dead man with a system like that. But, we would need some bright yellow ink to use in certain areas.
    No because there would be videos of someone forcing people to dip their fingers into the ink at gun point but there wouldn't be any videos of the community organizers showing voters how to soak their finger in vaseline first so the ink will wipe off. Either that or they'd all run out of ink in the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Why would we need yellow ink?
      asldkfjasdkfj
      Last edited by Gasser64; 07-27-2017, 01:21 PM.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        asldkfjasdkfj
        fail.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          fail.
          yeah i figured
          WH

Comment

Another "calibration error". Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Back porch to warn all of the voters to look out?

‘Calibration issue’ pops up on Maryland voting machines
            By Kenric Ward
            ·Published October 27, 2014

“When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said.

“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said last week.

Queen Anne County Sheriff Gary Hofmann said he encountered the problem, too, personally.

“This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well,” Hofmann, a Republican, wrote in an email Sunday evening.

Two other Maryland voters reported the same in Anne Arundel County on Friday.

Comment

Yellow Ink

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Why would we need yellow ink?
              For South Oak Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                For South Oak Cliff
                Sigh.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhjq6y1frPQ[/ame]

Comment

Meh. I saw another vid where a guy offered to buy peoples' votes right outside the polling station and most folks were game.

We have become a culture of ignorance with criminals voting other criminals into office.

Comment

Working...
                    X