US unemployment rate just slid once more to a 5.9%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US unemployment rate just slid once more to a 5.9%

I picture Obama running around chanting, we're number one.

class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Nice graph, thanks Ronald Regan
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

The real rate is like 138%.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Math isn't working.

Comment

More people not actively looking for a job, less people counted as unemployed, Unemployment rate goes down!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Just in time for the election, funny how that works!
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Lies I tell ya all lies

Comment

Note the huge difference between Obama's method of dealing with unemployment and Reagan. One with less people staying in the workforce and the other more people joining the workforce.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I want to see a graph where both scales are matched up.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      I want to see a graph where both scales are matched up.
                      Racist!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Just in time for the election, funny how that works!
                        And then quietly it will be adjusted up higher and no news outlet will report it. Same shit different day, happens the same way every time.

hmm, that's interesting, there seems to be correlation between whoever was president in the late 70's early 80's and whoever was president after 2008.
                        Last edited by CJ; 10-03-2014, 06:30 PM.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Reagan vs obummer. Reagan wins!

Comment

Ben Bernanke is the guy to thank for this awesome recovery and of course the future generations!!

Comment

If you change the rules on how you count something almost daily, you can make it go any direction you like. Unemployment is low only because they changed the way its calculated. The DOW is high only because they changed the companies its comprised of numerous times and because of inflation.

Enjoy the pretend economy as long as it lasts, and be ready to cash out when the SHTF and it will.

Comment

Working...
                              X