X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I know a guy who MAKES 350k per year and IS broke

And I can only shake my head at his priorities
    Hookers and cocaine aren't cheap. Don't judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      I know a guy who MAKES 350k per year and IS broke

And I can only shake my head at his priorities
      If I made that kind of scratch if be Scrooge McDuck in this bitch, swimming in my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        ...then they will just pass legislation saying that a percentage of new IRA or 401K contributions have to go into treasury debt.
        Yes, the masses simply don't factor in the tail risk of what a gov't in dire straights can do, will do, and have done.

All it takes is for a passing of 1 law, that can change every financial assumption that your assets have a hook into.
        You basically wake up one morning and your future plans are truncated because of a law that passed the night before in an emergency session.
        Jay Johnson
        Car hauler for hire

Comment

Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
          Yes, the masses simply don't factor in the tail risk of what a gov't in dire straights can do, will do, and have done.

All it takes is for a passing of 1 law, that can change every financial assumption that your assets have a hook into.
          You basically wake up one morning and your future plans are truncated because of a law that passed the night before in an emergency session.
          Buy gold!

Comment

Working...
          X