Feinstein: All Vets are mentally ill who shouldn't have guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feinstein: All Vets are mentally ill who shouldn't have guns

Our own witty and talented Stephen Bowers sent in this email conversation about California Democrat Dianne Feinstein’s disgusting quote about why veterans shouldn’t enjoy the rights that we do. He also added the great response from Los Angeles Times Columnist Burt Prelutsky. It’s important that we keep reminding people about all of the anti-freedom ideas and programs that the Democrats push every day – at the very least to say we told you so when the Democrats actually finish “fundamentally changing America.”

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein..........

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."
    Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee...
    and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
    I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close.
    When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One.
    There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi,
    they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab.
    You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
    Los Angeles Times

Now, some disagree that that is actually what Feinstein said. But you can watch her spew her anti-vet, anti-gun rhetoric here... it sure sounds like she is saying "since we can't know for sure which vets have PTSD - they should all lose their 2nd Amendment rights."

It's just another example of Democrats trying to chip away at our Constitutionally Guaranteed Freedoms.
    Selamat datang di situs provider slot online gacor mudah menang pasti dapat kemenangan terbaik hanya disini dengan provider provider terbaik hari ini.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

If she wants mine, she can come personally and take them.

Oh, and LOL at her saying that PTSD didn't exist before the "Iraq War". At least she is consistent with her stupidity.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Old news, and that's not what she said. She disagrees with exempting veterans from the ban the same as police and current members of the military because there's no way for someone selling an assault weapon to know if they're mentally impaired or not.
      it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Why does anyone listen to that crazy bitch again?

Comment

It would appear to me that she is mentally ill and needs voted out if her office.

And why should a police or any law enforcement officer be exempted? They aren't some thing special. Just citizens with a job like any other law abiding citizen. Everyone has the right to bear arms, and the right shall NOT be infringed.
          Rich

Comment

I propose introducing legislation that all women over the age of 75 be forced into nursing homes. Let's see how she likes that.

Comment

Cops who are vets must present a problem to her like dividing by zero.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                It would appear to me that she is mentally ill and needs voted out if her office.

And why should a police or any law enforcement officer be exempted? They aren't some thing special. Just citizens with a job like any other law abiding citizen. Everyone has the right to bear arms, and the right shall NOT be infringed.
                And since many are vets...
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                  Komifornia...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Why does anyone listen to that crazy bitch again?
                    Comedic value.

Comment

[QUOTE=TexasT;1247492]It would appear to me that she is mentally ill and needs voted out if her office.

The problem is the left leaning California libtards are in love with her. I grew up just outside of San Francisco in the 70's, it was getting bad then but now it's just insane just how liberal they have become.

Comment

I remember when Cali was a red state. Fuck her.

Comment

Ok grandpa.
                          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                          X