Clear All

• Bad *ss banned commercial

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzl1JpVGzZI&sns=em[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

I like it
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Fighting the gov't with the arms we have will be similar to rolling a cannon into battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Fighting the gov't with the arms we have will be similar to rolling a cannon into battle.
        Indeed.

One gunship > millions of American neckbeards with AR15s.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Indeed.

But... guerrilla tactics!

Comment

They won't come and try to take ours because their leader (obummer) is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              They won't come and try to take ours because their leader (obummer) is a coward.
              Yeah, that's it...

Or, they realize that we won't do a damn thing, with or without firearms, so it's easier to silence the bitching by spying on our every single move while letting us feel like tough men because we have ar-15's!

Comment

If someone was going to do something, they'd have done it by now. The come and take it shit is all bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  If someone was going to do something, they'd have done it by now. The come and take it shit is all bullshit.
                  Kind of like Abbott grabbing the rights to "Don't tread on me" and touting it as the "we don't take shit from no one" campaign, as the federal gov't treads all over us and fucks us like we're a coked up whore best served for pleasing them.

'Merica.

Comment

Indeed.

Not like the thing doesn't land somewhere.

Originally posted by David View Post
                    They are doing it, one state at a time. New York, Connecticut, Colorado, California...

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Not like the thing doesn't land somewhere.

I think the government has more than one.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Not true. Vietnam, the American Revolution, Iraq and Afghanistan all disagree with you.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Not true. Vietnam, the American Revolution, Iraq and Afghanistan all disagree with you.
                          The American revolution we were similarly armed to the British. Iraq and Afghanistan have a US body count somewhere around 7k, with over 100k iraqi's killed alone (by estimate.) yes, their guerrilla tactics are working beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            They are doing it, one state at a time. New York, Connecticut, Colorado, California...

But no one is dropping bodies or revolting or anything else. It's all talk.

Comment

Indeed.

I have an attachment that clamps to the bayonet lug on a 12ga that will throw a long piece of wire rope about 160 meters straight up. It was originally designed by contributors to SOF magazine in the 80s to counter Soviet gunships in Central America and successfully brought down a few Hind gunships. If it will drop a Hind it will drop anything and after you have the tools it is just a matter of tactics.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X