Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama making changes to Obamacare off the cuff

What a joke.

(NBC News) President Obama is changing the rules of obamacare with just 3 days until the deadline to sign up for coverage that starts january first.

Under the new rules, people who had their individual coverage cancelled, will have two new choices.

They can go without insurance without paying a penalty or buy cheap, bare-bones catastrophic coverage that did not Orginially qualify under the Affordable Care Act.

Republicans wasted no time attacking the President and his healthcare plan.

"The Obama administration is just making all of this up as they go along. Undoubtedly many people will suffer the consequences of this ineptitude," said republican Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah.

For now, the President is leaving the politics of Washington behind and heading to Hawaii on vacation.

While he predicts a surge in Obamacare signups in the coming days and weeks, the White House and worried democrats are hoping the still-shaky signup system can stand the strain.

Dear Santa: for Christmas I'd like a new President of the United States of America that isn't retarded like Obama, and a new House and Senate. In return, I promise not to be good for at least the terms of the replacements.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Dear Santa: for Christmas I'd like a new President of the United States of America that isn't retarded like Obama, and a new House and Senate. In return, I promise not to be good for at least the terms of the replacements.
      Well Nick, have you been a good boy this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Claus View Post
        Well Nick, have you been a good boy this year?

Define good? I've been eleventy-billion times better than the ass-clowns in D.C. And I promise to be good for the next 8 years if you can put a decent human being in office for two terms.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

There needs to be lawsuits. What happened to:

"It. Is. The. Law."
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            They can go without insurance without paying a penalty or buy cheap, bare-bones catastrophic coverage that did not Orginially qualify under the Affordable Care Act.
            Forbes has an article that states the 'catastrophic' coverage is not much less than, and in some circumstances is more than, a bronze plan.

Also, this does nothing for the 30 million previously-uninsured people that can't afford minimum Obamacare coverage.

Unbelievable.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Obummer thinks this country and its rules are a Mad-Lib. Fill in the blanks as you go!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Obummer thinks this country and its rules are a Mad-Lib. Fill in the blanks as you go!

Apparently he is right. Nothing ever fucking happens.

Comment

its planned obsolescence just paving the way for fully socialized euro style healthcare....

"well we tried the exchange and that didn't work as some minority 'right wing extremists' refused to participate or even compromise and wrecked it for those needy people that couldn't afford care. the system is broken and its time to overhaul it for the greater good of the public as a whole...."
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

My question is this. Wasn't ACA a bill that became a law? How in the hell is the Emperor In Charge legally modifying it as he goes? Shouldn't it go back to the House and start over again? Shouldn't there be a new bill created that would go to vote, have to pass both sides of Congress, and then be signed into law that would supercede ACA?

How in the hell is this clown not being impeached?

Comment

He's not legally modifying it. He's issuing imperial decrees and since the Senate is held by the D's, impeachment charges cannot be filed.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

He knows no one will do a godamned thing about it. Every day he tests just how much he can get away with, and will push and push.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          He knows no one will do a godamned thing about it. Every day he tests just how much he can get away with, and will push and push.
                          Truth.

Impeach this worthless asshat....

Comment

From yahoo
                            ..... a Gallup poll in late 2009 put them in better perspective, noting that 85 percent of American adults had health insurance, 87 percent of whom were satisfied with their coverage, and 61 percent satisfied with the costs. Even among the uninsured, half were satisfied with their situation, although only 27 percent expressed satisfaction about their costs for health care.......
                            So in true liberal fashion, let's fix a problem that is minute or doesn't exist.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              My question is this. Wasn't ACA a bill that became a law? How in the hell is the Emperor In Charge legally modifying it as he goes? Shouldn't it go back to the House and start over again? Shouldn't there be a new bill created that would go to vote, have to pass both sides of Congress, and then be signed into law that would supercede ACA?

How in the hell is this clown not being impeached?
                              It's also against the law to kill your citizens without due process, but insert drone strike joke here.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X