Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you liberal that say "they would never do that"

Would you like mustard with that crow?

Do you even own anything that holds less than 5 rounds?

My musket.

Comment

It's been happening in NYC for a while.

Sidebar: I like that you made, "liberal," singular, OP. That's about the number of them that are even on this website.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        It's been happening in NYC for a while.

Sidebar: I like that you made, "liberal," singular, OP. That's about the number of them that are even on this website.

Yeah there was one in particular on here. Can not remember his name. But I do remember his comment about "paranoid red necks"

Comment

Probably 4eyedwillie. He sort of stopped posting when everyone found out he was a convicted kid toucher.

Comment

If you choose to live in that craphole I guess u deserve to put up with the stupid laws. The guy could always move to texas

Comment

you think people are turning their guns in up there or giving the one finger salute ?
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I decided a while ago that I will no longer follow the laws of the land. I will do what I feel is right as an American citizen and follow my conscience to be a good person. Their gun laws and such have no determination on what I will do to protect my family and me and there is no law that will protect from me if I need to protect my rights as a person.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  I decided a while ago that I will no longer follow the laws of the land. I will do what I feel is right as an American citizen and follow my conscience to be a good person. Their gun laws and such have no determination on what I will do to protect my family and me and there is no law that will protect from me if I need to protect my rights as a person.
                  Why would you openly admit on a public forum that you are breaking or intending to break laws?
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Why would you openly admit on a public forum that you are breaking or intending to break laws?
                    That's just how much of a rebel he is.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      you think people are turning their guns in up there or giving the one finger salute ?

Don't know....But here is another one.

Magazine francophone ? destination du public professionnel et particulier ? la recherche d'informations fra?ches et bien entendu fran?aises.

Comment

What laws? I am not saying I broke anything yet. I am just not acknowledging them. If they don't like it, I don't care. When it comes down to signing up for the ACA, registering my guns or any other crap they come up with, I refuse to do it. I am speaking up to encourage others to do what they feel is the correct thing to do instead of feeling like they have to follow the new shit that is being passed just because it is "the law of the land", as people refer to Obummercare. I am sure there are plenty of others that feel like me, but are afraid to stand up. If we band together, maybe we can make a difference. They have gone over bounds and I am not going to be a blind sheep that follows them.
                        Last edited by line-em-up; 11-30-2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          That's just how much of a rebel he is.
                          That's right. And don't you forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            What laws? I am not saying I broke anything yet. I am just not acknowledging them. If they don't like it, I don't care. When it comes down to signing up for the ACA, registering my guns or any other crap they come up with, I refuse to do it. I want to encourage others to do what they feel is the correct thing to do instead of feeling like they have to follow the new shit that is being passed just because it is "the law of the land", as people refer to Obummercare. They have gone over bounds and I am not going to be a blind sheep that follows them.
                            You are the one who said you are not going to follow the laws of the land. Sounds like you meant all of them.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

You are the one who said you are not going to follow the laws of the land. Sounds like you meant all of them.
                              I also said that I want to be a good citizen. That means I will still follow the rules and manners that our society has set forth. I know not to steal, lie, kill, rape, etc. I will happily follow those laws because I know right from wrong. It is the bullshit laws that they are currently passing to destroy our country that I will ignore and I want to encourage others to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X