Maybe Pain Will Teach You Millenials Not To Vote For Your Own Serfdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Seems to me this guy is running his mouth just to run his mouth.
    Comes off to me as bragging at a minimum, but yeah.

Comment

Millennial here, didn't vote for Obama, not having a problem making a career for myself. Not sure what this assclown is going on about, as it's a largely incoherent, rambling collection of non-speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Comes off to me as bragging at a minimum, but yeah.
        I should have said that in the beginning, my bad for not being more clear.

Fuck that guy, still. lol

Comment

I should have said that in the beginning, my bad for not being more clear.

Fuck that guy, still. lol
          His attitude does nothing but further the issue/problem.... but I have a hard time finding factual fault in what he wrote. Is he wrong? No... Is he a dick? Likely... (but he's a lawyer so isn't that a forgone conclusion?)
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            His attitude does nothing but further the issue/problem.... but I have a hard time finding factual fault in what he wrote. Is he wrong? No... Is he a dick? Likely... (but he's a lawyer so isn't that a forgone conclusion?)
            Are his criticisms wrong? Not in my estimation. But he does absolutely nothing to substantiate anything coming from the other side of the aisle. "But not Democrats" just doesn't cut it as a real answer to anything and it belies any intelligent points he was attempting to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Are his criticisms wrong? Not in my estimation. But he does absolutely nothing to substantiate anything coming from the other side of the aisle. "But not Democrats" just doesn't cut it as a real answer to anything and it belies any intelligent points he was attempting to make.
              Thanks for being smarter and more articulate than me. My response was going to be pretty much "it's just nonsense."

Comment

Thanks for being smarter and more articulate than me. My response was going to be pretty much "it's just nonsense."
                It is nonsense. On one hand, I'd expect more from a lawyer. On the other hand, I work with attorneys daily and, well, some of them just fucking suck. Plus, he's a trial laywer; ninja please, get the fuck out with that shit.

Comment

Satire is lost on you guys, apparently.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    It is nonsense. On one hand, I'd expect more from a lawyer. On the other hand, I work with attorneys daily and, well, some of them just fucking suck. Plus, he's a trial laywer; ninja please, get the fuck out with that shit.
                    Have you read any of his other ramblings? They aren't much better IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X