Bill Maher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Maher

UNREAL: Obama Mega-Donor Bill Maher Mocks WWII Vets, “Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation”…
    Posted on 5 October, 2013 by Amy

via weasel zippers

BILL MAHER: The other thing that apparently was so important for the Republicans to keep open was the World War II Memorial in Washington. That was closed, so a bunch of the World War II vets knocked down the barriers and stormed it.

And then I loved this, they posed for pictures with Michele Bachmann who showed up. Michele Bachmann, one of the people most responsible for shutting the fucking thing down. They’re the greatest generation – nobody said they were the brightest generation
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Doesn't surprise me. He got fired from ABC for calling Americans cowards a few days after 9/11.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Yeah I'm not surprised either. Everyone knows what an ass hat this guy is unless you are a super liberal or Hollywood hero. Fuck him. I would hope he catches a beat down one of these days for opening his cock holster.

Comment

This kind of behavior is almost expected of him at this point.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

He's of the "any publicity is good publicity" ilk. It's the only way he gets any headlines.

Comment

There was a time when I thought he had good things to say. That was 20 years ago. Today, he is a bitter old man, who hates anything non-liberal. Not worth the time it takes to listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              He's of the "any publicity is good publicity" ilk. It's the only way he gets any headlines.
              Yep, he's basically that British guy that took over the Larry King show, without the accent. They both just say nonsense because they know it will get their names thrown around in the media.

Comment

He occasionally has an enlighted moment and says something useful. This obviously wasn't one of them.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

He is the Rachael Maddow of HBO.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    He occasionally has an enlighted moment and says something useful. This obviously wasn't one of them.
                    How can anyone with half a brain listen long enough to tell. He's a waste of o2.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                      How can anyone with half a brain listen long enough to tell. He's a waste of o2.
                      Much like most every conservative talking head, most every liberal talking head is a waste of o2 as well.

I don't always like his Republican bashing because sometimes what they're saying is what needs to happen, but he raises some good points about how the republican's do some fucking retarded stuff, but he thinks democrats shit glitter.

He's also an anti-vaccination fucktard.

Comment

Working...
                      X