Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Athiest, Dead On Morgue Slab, Awakes After Meeting Jesus in Heaven...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    That's what I think about bull shit like this... Either that or just an outright attention-whoring lie.
    I'm probably wrong, but I'd go so far to say that most of the testimonies start out as the latter. If you believe something long enough, lie or not, you can eventually genuinely believe it to be true.

Comment

I have witnessed some crazy shit that leads me to believe there is a hell.As I was walking by a hospital room on the way to visit my grandfather. I just happened to stop by this room. A man was laying in a hospital bed and had a pastor there with him. He starts screaming for water saying he is on fire and seeing demons and a few seconds later died. That's something that will stick with me forever. Some very crazy shit to see at the age of 14.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
        I have witnessed some crazy shit that leads me to believe there is a hell.As I was walking by a hospital room on the way to visit my grandfather. I just happened to stop by this room. A man was laying in a hospital bed and had a pastor there with him. He starts screaming for water saying he is on fire and seeing demons and a few seconds later died. That's something that will stick with me forever. Some very crazy shit to see at the age of 14.
        Turn the channel. They made R rating movies with age restrictions for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Turn the channel. They made R rating movies with age restrictions for a reason
          lol.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Oxygen deprivation is a motherfucker, and the human mind is highly susceptible to hallucination. Too hot? Hallucinate. Too cold? Hallucinate. The list goes on and on.
            yeah I agree, but it would be interesting to know if it only happened to christians or if other religions experienced this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
              yeah I agree, but it would be interesting to know if it only happened to christians or if other religions experienced this as well.
              Iirc they have been able to recreate the hallucinations and visions from near death experiences with electrical stimulation to the brain

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                last night darth vader came down from planet vulcan and told me if i didn't ask lorraine out, he'd fry my brain.
                van halen!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X