Asked If Justice Department Is Spying On Congress, Holder Refuses To Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asked If Justice Department Is Spying On Congress, Holder Refuses To Answer

Kirk began by referencing the developing scandal surrounding the revelation that the National Security Agency has been requesting the phone records of all of Verizon’s customers.

“You know, when government bureaucrats are sloppy they’re usually really sloppy,” Krik said. “Want to just ask, could you assure to us that no phones inside the Capitol were monitored of members of Congress that would give a future executive branch, if they started pulling this kind of thing up, would give them unique leverage over the legislature?”

“With all due respect, Senator, I don’t think this is an appropriate setting for me to discuss that issue,” Holder replied. “I’d be more than glad to come back in an appropriate setting to discuss the issues that you have raised, but in this open forum..”

Kirk interrupted Holder. “The correct answer would be, ‘No, we stayed within our lane and I’m assuring you we did not spy on members of Congress,” he said.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Of course they are.

Comment

Would that stupid fucker just step down already? You just know Obama is going to have to make him a scapegoat at some point.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

None of these assholes have a shred of integrity, you really expect them to step down?

Comment

Holder stated today that he refuses to step down
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

lol.. I hope congress gets the same treatment as we all do.

Comment

They are all above the law and ignore any and all rules of law that might hinder their total takeover of this country. Most arrogant administration I've ever seen...and it starts at the top.

Comment

Working...
              X