Senate Passes Bill Making the Harassment of a Police Officer a Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    Bullshit; I doubt that any peace officer in TX would want that.
    Considering you have cops wanting to drag people into the gym so they can exorcise their demons on someone with less training without fear of repercussions? I disagree.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Considering you have cops wanting to drag people into the gym so they can exorcise their demons on someone with less training without fear of repercussions? I disagree.
      I make a distinction between "Cops" and "Peace Officers". The first term I use to be disrespectful and the second is a term of respect.

I do not have a problem with someone calling out another person who is talking shit to them if they know each other.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Duly noted and statement retracted. You are absolutely right. There is a difference between a peace officer, a defender of the public and upholder of their rights and a cop who has no problem ignoring public safety, obeying a SC law that states they have no obligation to protect and runs roughshot over rights while demanding more and more protections
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

03trublu is already foaming at the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            A felony to annoy a cop, what kinda BS is that? Talisman better hope that shit doesn't spread to TX
            they would throw eric under the jail.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

A felony to annoy a police officer?! If servicing the customers who pay your salary annoys you, find another job?

Unbelievable...

Comment

Working...
              X