X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Muslim March - Coming On September 11th, 2013

Here's what AMPAC writes about it on their webpage:

Assalam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people.

On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS)?

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.

Help us to wake the American citizen up to the truth and together Muslim and Non Muslim can take our country back to its true Democracy which is “For the people by the people”. Our Prophet in his final message told us: “Whoever sees an injustice should set it right by means of his hand; if not, by his tongue; if not, then by his heart and that is considered to be the weakest of faith.” And more to the point “If my nation are afraid to say to the oppressor, ‘O oppressor!’, then there is no hope in them.”

Sincerely your Brothers and Sisters in Islam

On behalf of AMPAC
    Isa Hodge
    Chief of Operations "Million Muslim March"

AMPAC

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

That's what the fucking Million Man March was. Louis Farakhan and the Nation of Dumbasses.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

we will know where all the terriost will be that day. Muslims scumbags

Comment

maybe they will all declare Jihad and all blow themselves up together.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

So if I read that right they want the government to protect their rights by limiting the First Amendment? Sounds like a few well placed hand grenades would solve that problem.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

you wont be able to buy a pressure cooker for 100 miles!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

shit someone should open a Bacon stand they would make millons

Comment

I say we build some trebuchets and hurl pig carcasses into their little parade.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I agreed with them up until the slanderous part.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Anybody having a sale on pressure cookers?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      you wont be able to buy a pressure cooker for 100 miles!

god bless.
                      outside of the 1000 muslim march, it would be 2000 cops, and 500 protestors. And a drought for pork sausages sold along the route... but the unsold meat cooking would be rich and thick in the air, lol. Laundry head wearing fucks probably couldn't smell a bacon mustache, not over their own damn stench.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

I don't have a problem with their underlying message, except their choice of timing, which I think is foolish. They should be doing everything they can to distance themselves from the Jihaddists, and choosing 9/11 for their "action" is not doing that, IMO. To use that date as a rallying point and call to action is a significant mistake.

Most of all, the extremists of their faith is who is most to blame for any injustices they may suffer. They should be addressing those groups first.

Comment

I like how if I take a shot at the Jews everyone on the board jumps on me, but it is totally acceptable to slander Muslims to the fullest extent that speech allows.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I don't have a problem with their underlying message, except their choice of timing, which I think is foolish. They should be doing everything they can to distance themselves from the Jihaddists, and choosing 9/11 for their "action" is not doing that, IMO. To use that date as a rallying point and call to action is a significant mistake.

Most of all, the extremists of their faith is who is most to blame for any injustices they may suffer. They should be addressing those groups first.
                            Agreed. My issue is the date, big time.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              I like how if I take a shot at the Jews everyone on the board jumps on me, but it is totally acceptable to slander Muslims to the fullest extent that speech allows.
                              Maybe it's because Jewish extremists did not rally behind their religious faith to kill almost 3,000 Americans in one day. Just a thought.

But I don't disagree that blaming all Jews for any wrong ever committed by someone of the same faith is just as abhorrible as blaming all Muslims for 9/11.

Comment

Working...
                              X