Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana legalizes use of deadly force against police who enter without a warrant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it's legal if they try to swab you as well.

Comment

Comment

so much for wellness checks or alarm calls IMO. Seems like a bad idea to me I think it puts police more at risk than they have bad cops doing illegal acts but I have nothing to back up my statements just my .02
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          i am all for this. come knock on my door all you want.. you come inside and we play by my rules
          How come I picture the basement in Pulp Fiction. "gonna get some hard pipe hittin niggas in here". Ball gags and all.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Love it. No government or organization should have a monopoly on protecting themselves with force.
            ftfy

Comment

This was never legal in the first place.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                How come I picture the basement in Pulp Fiction. "gonna get some hard pipe hittin niggas in here". Ball gags and all.
                Lol you better watch what you put you might get banned for using the naynay word even though its in a quote. I quoted Dave chappelle and got banned last week.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  Lol you better watch what you put you might get banned for using the naynay word even though its in a quote. I quoted Dave chappelle and got banned last week.
                  wtf? is that like saying bomb in an airport or a kid saying bang at school on the playground?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    i am all for this. come knock on my door all you want.. you come inside and we play by my rules
                    ... and you'll die from what could be a simple mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      i volunteered to serve on a ship that sinks on purpose... you think i'm scared of some pew pew boy scout cops?!?

Comment

People were dying before, for their mistakes. Now the people have the right to at least try to defend themselves.

Comment

I don't mind the rule. Glad it's in place, however I think anyone who believes they are "fighting the man" by going down in a blaze of glory is retarded. It's like a Monty Python skit. Your door gets kicked in, you shoot, you are then perforated and as you lie there bleeding out and just before fading away you hear a thick English accent state "I do believe we have the wrong flat. Sorry."
                          Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            wtf? is that like saying bomb in an airport or a kid saying bang at school on the playground?
                            Exactly, the person that banned me put "you are banned for using the n word grow up dude" lmao

Comment

I don't mind the rule. Glad it's in place, however I think anyone who believes they are "fighting the man" by going down in a blaze of glory is retarded. It's like a Monty Python skit. Your door gets kicked in, you shoot, you are then perforated and as you lie there bleeding out and just before fading away you hear a thick English accent state "I do believe we have the wrong flat. Sorry."
                              Ridiculous.
                              Versus them kicking in your door, mistaking your TV remote for a rocket launcher and killing you and your family as well as your family pet. This way, they'll at least pause
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Versus them kicking in your door, mistaking your TV remote for a rocket launcher and killing you and your family as well as your family pet. This way, they'll at least pause
                                Baw Gawd you're right because that happens all the time! And you admitting you would be caught unaware of the cops breaking down your door? I thought you were set up for such emergencies? I'll take my chances. My neighborhood is not known for surprise police visits anyhow...

Comment

Working...
                                X