Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's about race - Just another *#&$* idiot trying to sound intelligent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about race - Just another *#&$* idiot trying to sound intelligent.

i sometimes wonder if the liberals. are really from the same planet as us?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Then why didn't it pass when Newt put it up?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Dumb cunts will be dumb cunts.

Comment

Did anyone read the title? Racist... Yes I am racist... racist against freeloaders and lazy people.

If you can't support yourself and keep yourself up on your own two feet, why the fuck should anyone else support you or hold you up.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            Did anyone read the title? Racist... Yes I am racist... racist against freeloaders and lazy people.

If you can't support yourself and keep yourself up on your own two feet, why the fuck should anyone else support you or hold you up.
            Don't say that too loud in jolly old England, a check in the mail is a God given right over there!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Don't say that too loud in jolly old England, a check in the mail is a God given right over there!
              Fuck da police!!! What are they going to do here if I don't keep my mouth shut? Police over here dont even have tazers nor pepper spray. Even teenagers heckle police here. They can't do anything anyway. Police security constables aren't even police. I feel sorry for them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                Fuck da police!!! What are they going to do here if I don't keep my mouth shut? Police over here dont even have tazers nor pepper spray. Even teenagers heckle police here. They can't do anything anyway. Police security constables aren't even police. I feel sorry for them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                You should start saying you're Muslim, while you're there.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  i sometimes wonder if the liberals. are really from the same planet as us?
                  thats how i feel about all politicians......
                  .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                  X