Cry baby Jews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    So Jews should be punished because they're so good with money and managing resources that even when you put them at the subhuman/slave level, they still come out on top? And how do you limit their success while recognizing their liberty and enterprising freedom?
    sub humans can gain control over so much money.. makes all the non jews look bad doesnt it?
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

So Jews should be punished because they're so good with money and managing resources that even when you put them at the subhuman/slave level, they still come out on top? And how do you limit their success while recognizing their liberty and enterprising freedom?
      Way to stereotype Frost.

I am not saying that they should be punished, I am saying that they have been punished time and time again (and not just Jews... again, it has happened to different groups of people across the globe). Do you agree that proportional representation in a legislature is a good thing? Look at the Lebanese model, where you have a number of seats in the legislature laid out for the different groups by order of their constitution, or the Rhodesian UDI that resulted in open warfare.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Nope, not at all. You're saying they went from slaves to having disproportionate power. That was your statement, not mine. I'm merely pointing out the fallacy of your argument.

I don't agree that proportional representation in a legislature is a good thing. It is based on what the constituents want. Your ideology is why we have that crazy bitch in Houston as a senator and the congressional black caucus. Not because of quality of work but because they 'represent the face of their community.'
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

This thread is now boring.

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
            Then read it

Erubin 21b. Who... blahblahblah... in dung.
            This is my favorite

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.
            Your crap that you spewed out just convinced me that JFK and Hitler were right
            SHUT UP, TURBODAVE, you are drunk!
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Nope, not at all. You're saying they went from slaves to having disproportionate power. That was your statement, not mine. I'm merely pointing out the fallacy of your argument.

I don't agree that proportional representation in a legislature is a good thing. It is based on what the constituents want. Your ideology is why we have that crazy bitch in Houston as a senator and the congressional black caucus. Not because of quality of work but because they 'represent the face of their community.'
              That crazy bitch in Houston IS a represntation of her constituents ethnically, idealogocally, and by intelligence level. I know I want my representatives to embody their community, as is the basis of a representative democracy.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                That crazy bitch in Houston IS a represntation of her constituents ethnically, idealogocally, and by intelligence level. I know I want my representatives to embody their community, as is the basis of a representative democracy.
                You're always so, how do I say it, angry...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

uhhhhhhh. dowhut?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    It isn't, but disproportional representation and the control of wealth and resources has led to not only the expulsion of Jews time and time again, but systematic extermination. This has not only caused problems for the Jews either; Look at the Rhodesians and how they controlled the vast majority of what is now Zimbabwe's wealth and how Mugabe has systematically killed and confiscated their property. Look to the British rule of India (and many other places in the Empire), or the Manchurian rule over the Han. Representation and control of a disproportionate amount of people and wealth has always ended poorly for the minority group.
                    Holy fuck, people really think this way?

Is that why you left the US?
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      He's a fucking truck driver for a living. Of course he's angry.
                      Truth. You can only jerk off for the first 10-50 miles, after that, you think about everyone you hate, then jerk off again as Alex Jones blares through the shortwave.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Truth. You can only jerk off for the first 10-50 miles, after that, you think about everyone you hate, then jerk off again as Alex Jones blares through the shortwave.
                        lol
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          is Alex jones related to Mike jones?
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                            is Alex jones related to Mike jones?
                            Who?
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Who?
                              Mike Jooones!

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                Who?
                                WHAT>???????
                                MIKE JOOOOOOOONES!!!!!!

2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X